Introducing myself

This board is for Mom's TTC #2, #3, #4 or more!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Introducing myself

Postby TrebleLily » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:54 pm

Hi! Just thought I would introduce myself here. I was on this forum back in summer of 2015 when TTC our first baby (DS born in May2016). Now we are starting TTC #2! I got my period back at 5 months postpartum and have been tracking my ovulation with opks each cycle since then and we've been BDing on the "right" days though not really focused on it or officially trying. The first few cycles I would O really late and only have a week or less between O and AF. So obviously those cycles didn't work well to conceive (probably a good thing since I really want a vbac and need to have minimum 18 months between births). But this last cycle I Oed on CD13, so that's looking much better! And this month is now the magic mark where babes would be 18months apart, so we're starting to put more effort into things! I'm excited and nervous. :-)
TrebleLily
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: Introducing myself

Postby EnglishRose » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:59 am

Hi there! I was on this site before and was part of august 2015 ddc (son born on 31st august 15) and now just stopped pill to start ttc baby 2. Would of been before now but major hip op in jan 17 and getting married may 31st 2017 so wanted to time accordingly very exciting stuff on cycle day 2 at the moment got all vitamins coming to help give me a boost so glad to be ttc again!
EnglishRose
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby TrebleLily » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:59 pm

Hi! Welcome back. It seems this forum has slowed down a lot since I was last on it. Not many posts/replies to threads now. Oh well.

I haven't been doing any vitamins or things like I did first time around yet. I'm still breastfeeding my son, so I'm cautious about what is ok to take while breastfeeding. So just my prenatal vitamin for now. I'd like my hubby to start taking zinc and selenium again though as I know those ones are important for TTC. We also both took maca root powder the first time, but I find mixed info on if it's safe while breastfeeding. What do you take?
TrebleLily
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby EnglishRose » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:31 am

Ahh i see. Its such a shame about the forum it was so great through my first pregnancy. I only came of the pill a few days ago so on my first bleed very excited though hadnt been on the pill for long anyway. Ive just ordered a few ttc vitamins to start with making sure getting enough to help reproductive help i used to have them plus fertilaid cm booster and take evening primrose oil until ovulation no caffeine and maca tablets too im going to start off with just the vitamins first see where cycles are at the up things after the wedding if needed. :)
EnglishRose
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby TrebleLily » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:20 pm

Good luck to you!!
TrebleLily
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to TTC #2 or more