surrogacy after 6 MCs

Support for anyone experiencing a miscarriage or looking for support from others who have been there.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

surrogacy after 6 MCs

Postby Nessa05 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:39 pm

Hi everyone! Need some info on surrogacy. I had 6 miscarriages in last 8 years. Doctors don’t know the reason why I can’t carry a baby. I’m scared to try again. It’s unbearable to loose children. I’m not sure I’ll cope with another loss. I think the best option for me is if surrogate mother carries our baby. Surrogacy is illegal in my country. That means we have to find solutions abroad. First question is how and where to find surrogate mother? I know there are many agencies but their fees are so high. Maybe there is other ways to find surrogate mother. Will it be ok to look for her in the internet? I saw many girls who propose services of surrogate mother. Do we need a lawyer? I have no idea how to make everything in the right way. Second question is what are prices? How much should we pay and who states the price. What will we have to pay for? Any info will be great! Thanks in advance!
Nessa05
Friend

Re: surrogacy after 6 MCs

Postby Nessa05 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:19 am

Hi everyone! I'm so sad to see no replies. I'm still looking for information on surrogacy. Last few days were really hard for me... I've been thinking about my life, about my fertility, about my MCs. I know that feeling sorry for myself won't give nothing and won't fix the situation. But sometimes I just can do nothing with my feelings. I still hope you will share your experience with me or give some advices where to start and what to do. I wish everyone all the best!
Nessa05
Friend

Postby Danaa » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:13 am

Im sorry to see no one replied,probably they don't know what to post,there is a site called FertilityFriends where you will find a ton of information on surrogacy,clinics etc.
Im really sorry to hear about your misscariages....my heart breaks for you and your partner.
Have you been checked for blood clotting?Nk cells from blood and uterus?!Ur thyroid levels?!
Have you had a histeroscopy to make sure there is nothing in ur uterus to cause the misscariages?!
I wouldn't go into this process of surrogacy without a legal contract,too many things can go wrong.
Is best to pay a bit more money and be sure that in the end everything will turn ok than pay less and have the uncertainty....In the end is ur choice.
I wish you good luck!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nessa05 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:41 am

Hello Danaa! Thank you so much for your reply! I'm so happy to see words of support. It's so nice to talk to someone who understands and can comfort. Thank you for your advice! I will definitely visit the site recommended. I hope I will find all information I need. Time passes by and I don't want to waste it. Really want my journey to start. I hope it will help me to distract from thoughts of being childless. My husband and I have done all possible tests and checks. This whole situation is so exhausting. I'm so tired from feeling depressed all the time. You are so right about the price! Yes we want to save some money but of course we will do a thorough search to find professional center.
Nessa05
Friend

Postby Danaa » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:17 pm

Ttc and dealing with multiple losses can be hell!!'
I know how you feel !!
I hope you see ur dream come true soon!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby phoebe » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:25 am

Hello, Nessa. Surrogacy is a great idea. I can’t imagine how are you feeling after 6 MCs. I never got pregnant but my daughter was born by the surrogate. I just had no chances to conceive. First of all, don’t even think of looking for a surrogate on the Internet. Go to the professional reproduction center and they will do it for you. Looking for a surrogate on your own can be very dangerous. You have to be sure that she is absolutely healthy. Also, medical centers guarantee that the surrogate won’t keep the baby. You will definitely need a lawyer because you will have to sign an agreement. You have to do everything in the right way. The prices are very different. As usual reproduction centers offer a lot of various packages. You can pick the cheapest one. But, if you choose the one, which is more expensive, they will offer you multiple or even unlimited quantity of attempts. For example, when I was going through the surrogacy at BioTexCom my surrogate got pregnant from the second try. It is absolutely normal. No one can guarantee the pregnancy beginning after the first embryo transfer. So, it’s up to you.
There’s no time to feel sorry for yourself. If you have chosen the surrogacy then go for it. Go and get your baby. Unfortunately, dear, you are not getting younger. Your eggs won’t be valid forever.
There are a lot of info about surrogacy on the web. A lot of women use it nowadays. As for me, it is really great. This is a great chance for people like you and me to make our dreams come true. I just hope you will get your baby soon. Let us know how are you doing.
phoebe
Friend

Postby dellia » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:22 am

Hello Nessa! How are you? How is your surrogacy going? I hope you're doing great. I'm so sorry you faced problems which made it impossible for you to give birth. I faced infertility after my first delivery. There was rapture of the uterus. So the uterus was removed. My husband and I want to have one more child. There is no chance for me to gp and give birth. We are thinking about surrogacy and adoption. My dh inclines to surrogacy more. We are from France and this procedure is illegal here. So we are also thinking to go abroad. There are so many agencies and clinics. But it's hard to find reliable one. Reviews differ which makes it difficult to concentrate on one place. I was hoping I could find some recommendations here. I’m almost 40 years and I don’t want to waste time. I’ll appreciate any information! I hope to see some news from you!
dellia

Return to Miscarriage, Ectopic, and Pregnancy Loss Support