does this sound like bad new?

Support for anyone experiencing a miscarriage or looking for support from others who have been there.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

does this sound like bad new?

Postby lighthouse_keeper » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:06 am

hi everyone,

we have been TTC for 9 months, and finally got a BFP last Friday.

(today I'm approx 5 weeks and 3 days) yesterday morning I started having brown cm and dull cramps. By evening it turned a pink color and then a bit of red cm. I have my first ultrasound later today..but does this sound like a miscarriage? Still having some cramping...but no flow yet.

thanks for your help in advance
lighthouse_keeper

Postby Chelsea31 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:42 am

I have my fingers crossed for you that everything is ok..I am going through the same thing right now and won't find out for sure until tomorrow. We are all different..I know some women do bleed and spot red through pregnancy and are just fine :) hope that is the case for you. I know I am not pregnant anymore, I started spotting Monday night off and on brown to red back to brown back to red and the cramps just started very mild yesterday and today..I can tell because my breast are even smaller since last week. It took 20 months to see a bfp so I understand what you are going through. Just take it easy and keep hydrated, you could of just overdone yourself. I can say try not to stress but that is pretty hard. Good luck today, hope everything is ok!!
Chelsea31
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby lighthouse_keeper » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:51 am

thank you so much for your post...I'm pretty sure its in the midst of me now. Bleeding is red and heavy and cramps are pretty uncomfortable.
lighthouse_keeper

Postby Chelsea31 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:59 am

My bleeding has picked up too :( this is so heart breaking
Chelsea31
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby lighthouse_keeper » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:29 pm

I lost my baby tonight...one of the most emotional days of my life. 20 months is such a long time TTC...my heart goes out to you tonight :cry: it really is true that you don't know how tragic miscarriage is until you have one...I pray that you will find comfort tonight! *hugs*
lighthouse_keeper

Postby lighthouse_keeper » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:29 pm

I lost my baby tonight...one of the most emotional days of my life. 20 months is such a long time TTC...my heart goes out to you tonight :cry: it really is true that you don't know how tragic miscarriage is until you have one...I pray that you will find comfort tonight! *hugs*
lighthouse_keeper

Postby bean629 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:30 pm

I am so sorry for both your losses. I found out I am losing my baby last night. I feel very similar - it took so long to conceive that it just doesn't seem fair. My heart goes out to you both.
Me: 35
DH: 32
2 Fur Babies
TTC #1

1 angel baby - 3/28/12
bean629
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby lighthouse_keeper » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:04 pm

hi bean,

I'm so sorry to hear that you too have been through a loss... :cry: it is going to take time for us all to fully get over this..but lets not loose hope! (As my husband says..we are blessed knowing that we CAN get pregnant.) as comfort for you both tonight, and anyone else dealing with loss...remember that tonight our babies are safe in heaven, safe in the arms of Jesus.
lighthouse_keeper

Postby Chelsea31 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:18 am

Hey ladies..yea it's been really hard :( I haven't even been able to talk to my husband since he deployed so he has no idea what's going on. This has been one of the hardest things to ever go through. I just still can't believe it, just breaks my heart :( I have wanted a baby for so long and I thought my prayers were answered at the best time it could of happened just right before my husband left. I think the hardest part will be watching my sister in law go through her pregnancy when we were only days apart :( took them two months to get pregnant..I wish I could be blessed with fertility. I am so sorry you guys have to go through something like this. I wouldn't even wish it on my worst enemy :( I think everyone should be blessed with fertility, it's so cruel to want a child and not be able to have one. I feel for you ladies..our :angel2: are in heaven together.
Chelsea31
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Return to Miscarriage, Ectopic, and Pregnancy Loss Support