I think I'm Having a Chemical Pregnancy :(

Support for anyone experiencing a miscarriage or looking for support from others who have been there.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

I think I'm Having a Chemical Pregnancy :(

Postby slim2nun » Mon May 21, 2012 7:07 am

I guess I just need everyone to tell me it's going to be okay... It took us two years to conceive our daughter, so I was so excited when this time around I got my BFP on the second try! I got three faint positives on 13 dpo, but I was having some bleeding, so I thought I would wait until today, 14 dpo, and test again. I did have low progesterone and spotting throughout my first trimester last time, so I was cautiously optimistic. This morning, I got another faint BFP - no darker than yesterday - and my bleeding is getting worse. It's more like period bleeding now. Worst of all, my temp has been lower the last few days, and today it dropped below the coverline. I'm convinced now that this is a chemical pregnancy :cry: I'm so sad and angry! How could I get it just to have it taken away?! I'm going to call my OB and try to get some bloodwork done, but I have no hope. So I suppose I'm just looking to hear that everything will be alright, and that there's still hope for me to get pregnant again.
slim2nun

Postby sinkme » Mon May 21, 2012 1:47 pm

I'm so sorry :(

((hugs)) to you. There is definitely still hope. I pray that you get pregnant again soon and have a healthy pregnancy.
TTC #3 since 2/2012
:angel2: 04/12 @9 weeks
sinkme
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby nevergivingup » Mon May 21, 2012 7:27 pm

Hi slim2nun, im soo sorry that you're going through this. Some days its unbelievable that its actually happening to you out of all people, but trust me life will go on and you have to too bc its not going to stop bc of how ur feeling and sometimes the people around you arent as sensitive as you need them to be, but again its ok. Just dont give up bc i felt just like you, its ok to stay optimistic bc who wants to be negative, until you really know whats going on know that miracles can happen you just have to have faith and sometimes things happen for a reason. But im sure you really want to hear that you can get prego again right away if you happened to m/c. And yes ma'am you can, bc i did, i had a 12wk m/c with my first pregnancy(D&C) and you will feel as though you cant wait. I couldnt wait to stop bleeding to TTC ASAP after 4-5 wks of bleeding I got prego right away the week after the bleeding stop. My doc was shock bc he told me to wait due to the possibilty of having another m/c but i wasnt listening to him bc i wanted that feeling bk but unfortunately i m/c again at 3-4wks which i am going thru now, the end stage. And again ma'am i am not waiting we are going to TTC ASAP as soon as bleeding stop bc i feel my body will do what it needs to do just like the first m/c which i was doing everything right so y should i wait now if my body was smart enough the first time to cancel my pregnancy and the doc couldnt give me an answer y except thats normal and its ok but tells me the 2nd time to wait...yea right. But this is about you so dont let me rant on, but ma'am you will be ok nomatter what the outcome is. My :fingers crossed: for your pregnancy.

Me (26) DH (31) :love:
M/C 02/27/2012 @ 12 wks :angel2:
M/C 05/04/12 @ 5wks :angel2:
M/C 08/10/12 @ 7wks :angel2:

Finally God has given us a baby; Baby Tyler born 02/26/2013. Mommy n Daddy never been more in love Thanking only God
nevergivingup
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby slim2nun » Tue May 22, 2012 12:12 am

Thanks ladies - I know it can happen again, because it's happened for me before... Just need to stay positive! That's the hardest part sometimes... Best of luck to you both too!
slim2nun

Return to Miscarriage, Ectopic, and Pregnancy Loss Support