Early Miscarriage

Support for anyone experiencing a miscarriage or looking for support from others who have been there.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Early Miscarriage

Postby Hottie » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:15 pm

I got a question. How do you know that you miscarried? I think I may be having early miscarriages but, I have never talked to my doctor about it. I was almost two weeks late for AF and I got cramps so bad that I had to take pain killlers. I am bleeding real real heavy. Like 3 pads over 4 hours. Felt dizzy for last three days before bleeding started and severe migraine that almost made me vomit.
Hottie
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Leannamoonbody » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:49 pm

Heavy bleeding, pain in your arm, passing any clots or tissue and painful cramps. I have had 5 miscarriages, some have been easier than others, but with the symptoms you have stated I would go to the er. The bleeding can get out of hand and you may need medical attention right away.
Leannamoonbody
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Rosie-o » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:18 am

Sorry you're in so much pain :(
Did you get a + HPT before starting bleeding? That's probably the only way to know for sure if it's a miscarriage.

If you're in an unbearable amount of pain or are feeling worried at home I would get checked out. I've had a few mc's and I was only told to seek medical attention if I was in a lot of pain, filling more than 1 pad an hour or if I got a temperature.

Take care of yourself
Me: 32
Him: 31
DD 1 : 3rd feb 2010
DD 2: Stillborn @ 20 weeks 1st March 2012
DS: 31st Aug 2013
Rosie-o
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Return to Miscarriage, Ectopic, and Pregnancy Loss Support