miscarriage

Support for anyone experiencing a miscarriage or looking for support from others who have been there.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

miscarriage

Postby thisisme_crazy » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:20 am

I can hardly believe that it was one week ago today that I saw those two wonderful lines. A blood test from the Doc also confirmed. Out of habit I continued to take my BBT and after a few days of my temps being high they started dropping. I knew something wasn't right. I did another HPT and it said neg. I called my doctor and they told me everything was fine that I was worrying to much. They told me not to do my BBT anymore. I listened to them but the next day when I started to bleed I knew what happened. I was sent to the ER but there was nothing they could do. I was having a miscarriage. I am devastated. The doctor told me that they will probably never know what caused it, that it was just one of those things. That it happens all the time. That I should be greatful to know that I can get pregnant. None of thesewords helped me. I wanted nothing except to still be pregnant. But my baby was gone and nothing anyone says makes me feel better. I am going to try again but I am scared this will happen again but I cannot NOT try. My heart is broken because for one fleeting moment everything was perfect and right in my world. Everything is different now...but now more than ever I want to be a mother.
Thanks,
Cherí

Quick Stats:
Me: 26
DH: 24
Married Since: 13 May 10
TTCing Since: January 2012
Early Miscarriage @5 Weeks 25 Aug 12

My chart:
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3b0193
thisisme_crazy
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Rosie-o » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:40 pm

I'm so sorry for your loss :(

Be kind to yourself. Nothing anyone says can help right now, I know. It's such a hard thing to go through and I know what you mean about being scared to try again. Try to take one day at a time, try again when you feel ready and I hope you have lots of support.

Take care, hugs. x
Me: 32
Him: 31
DD 1 : 3rd feb 2010
DD 2: Stillborn @ 20 weeks 1st March 2012
DS: 31st Aug 2013
Rosie-o
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby melwing » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:39 pm

You really summed up the feelings after a miscarriage...so sorry you have to go through this as well.
Image m/c - Aug. 22, 2012 - 6w3d
BFP - Dec. 11, 2012
1st Beta - Dec. 12, 2012 - 18
2nd Beta - Dec. 14, 2012 - 52
3rd Beta - Dec. 20, 2012 - 2,133
HB - 93 bpm - Dec. 28, 2012 - measured 6 weeks
HB - 173 bpm - Jan. 15, 2013 - measured 8 weeks 4 days
melwing
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

thank you

Postby thisisme_crazy » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:12 pm

Your kind words help... Thank you for all your support. I pray for all women who have gone through a miscarriage.
Thanks,
Cherí

Quick Stats:

My chart:
thisisme_crazy
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Solecito03 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:28 am

I am really really sorry for your loss!!! I just had a miscarriage on July 27th and everyone that hasn't lost one, can't really feel the way we feel. They also keep on telling me, that at least I know I can have babies! Can everyone just understand that we lost a baby??? And that we all just wanted to become a mommy more than anything in the world!!!??? Sh*t!!!! :'( We will have a baby in our arms really soon! I will never ever lose Faith in God that I will get blessed with a healthy baby. And I will be praying for ALL OF US trying!!! My DH and I decided that we are ready to try again. I was only 4 weeks pregnant and there was no need for pills or any procedure. I only bleed for 1 week. Now, I'm here waiting for the next cycle to come, hopefully soon. If you ladies ever need to talk about anything, I'm here for you. I know it must have been harder for all of you that were farther along than me. But its still hard when we have wanted to have a baby since forever....and then we get our POSITIVE and we go crazy happy...... and then our baby is gone and....... :'( God will listen to our prayers! He will.
solecito
Solecito03
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

that is exactly where I am right now.

Postby thisisme_crazy » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:02 am

Solecito- you put exactly how I feel into words. Knowing that I can get pregnant again is no comfort. We don't want to be told that..we don't want to get pregnant again we want to be pregnant still. People don't seem to understand... I get that I didn't do anything wrong. I get that it happpens all the time. I also get that there was probably something wrong with the pregnancy or the baby. Just because I get that doesn't mean I am not going to analyze everything I did and blame my self...question if there was anything I could have done. My DH and I are in Gods hands because all of our hopes of being parents lay in His hands. I have to believe he will bless us with a child to keep...I can hardly wait for that day.
Thanks,
Cherí

Quick Stats:

My chart:
thisisme_crazy
BabyDuster