First pregnancy- miscarriage

Support for anyone experiencing a miscarriage or looking for support from others who have been there.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

First pregnancy- miscarriage

Postby sacb » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:16 am

I'm in the process of miscarrying. I'm so sick. I'm so dehydrated from blood loss, crying, and sweating. Drinking something right now to help with the dehydration, but so tired. I should be sleeping.

Anybody else having their first miscarraige with their first pregnancy? I am in need of support. Comfort.

Other then that, I found these songs helpful:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FBKa-bCasY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PzL8aL6jtI
sacb
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: First pregnancy- miscarriage

Postby TTC in Florida » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:32 am

I'm so sorry to hear what you are going through. I'm not sure there is anything that I or anyone else could say that would really comfort you at all. Just know that this will pass, that with time things will get easier. After I miscarried, the nurse at my doctor's office kept telling me that early miscarriages are fairly common and there is no reason to think this might indicate a more serious issue. On the contrary, it shows that you are definitely ovulating and that your husband's swimmers are working, so hopefully a healthy pregnancy will follow for you soon.

Please know that many of us have been through something similar, that you are not alone. Sending lots of love and good vibes your way.
Me & DH: 27 * Anniversary: 12.28.08 * TTC for one year before BFP!

TTC in Florida
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby toxxikk » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:59 am

Hi sacb, how are you doing? I also experienced my first pregnancy/first miscarriage in November. My baby stopped growing at 7 weeks but I did not miscarry naturally until 14 weeks. My EDD was 05.13.13.

I started a private support group for some of my friends who were also due in May '13 on babycenter.com. I'd love to chat if you ever need someone to talk to. Please don't hesitate to message me.
Self diagnosed POAS Addict - watch out!

08.31.12 - BFP! :shock: Night of my father's funeral :cry: :cry: :cry:
10.05.12 - :angel: 8 weeks, baby passed at 7 weeks, began wait for natural miscarriage
11.14.12 - 14 weeks miscarriage finally began
11.26.12 - BFN, OB gives all clear to try again asap!

2.4.13 - BFP faint 9dpo
10.10.13 - Baby boy #1 born! 7lbs 7oz. Natural, unmedicated

8.26.15 - BFP faint 10dpo. TTC'd while breastfeeding with short LP. Used Vitex & RRL
5.8.16 - Baby boy #2 born! 7lbs 10oz. Mother's Day, waterbirth in my backyard

Tandem nursing 3+ years and 1+ years

toxxikk

Postby sacb » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:03 pm

It has been 1 month, 2 weeks, and 1 day since I had my miscarriage.

My body is sending me weird signals, I am slightly nauseous, breasts are starting to get tender. But its still too early to test.

This is my progression about testing to see if I am pregnant:

1st Month trying: Obsessive
2nd Month trying: Not too obsessive but definitely took like 7 pregnancy tests to make sure I was still pregnant
and this was the pregnancy I lost
3rd Month trying for second pregnancy: Not obsessive at all, may test once after I miss my period by two weeks.

If I miscarry again, I will know it, I can't help but know it. The feeling of miscarriage is so different from the feeling of a period.

Want a baby, want a healthy baby, and want a baby when God decides when the time is right and truly as a fruit of our love.

My husband thinks I'm pregnant, he so wants a child.
sacb
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Miscarriage, Ectopic, and Pregnancy Loss Support