When will the tears stop?

Support for anyone experiencing a miscarriage or looking for support from others who have been there.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

When will the tears stop?

Postby SarahV27 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:01 pm

I found out I was pregnant on my birthday last September. It didn't last long. I miscarried in October. I was devastated. I waited the three months...which was agonizing, but we've started trying again. It didn't happen this month...and now I'm a total mess. I feel so robbed, so cheated. Why did this happen to me?

Now...I think we're going to not try this next cycle (signing up for short-term disability insurance, it goes into affect March 1, but pregnancy is a pre-existing condition - maybe I shouldn't test fate). After all this time waiting/grieving...now I'm worried about putting it off even longer. And then what if it takes forever?

It seems like I'm crying everyday! When will it stop? Tell me it gets better.
SarahV27

Re: When will the tears stop?

Postby mmm3v » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:25 pm

Sarah - I am so very sorry for your loss! I also had a m/c late last year. We just waited for my first real AF before trying again. I would say take as much time as you need to get over the loss. A new pregnancy will not make the last any easier. If you aren't ready don't try. You could just do the not trying, not proventing for a bit. That way you aren't wasting chances. The docotors tell you to wait mainly for emontional reasons. I hope you can come to peace with whatever decision you decide to make.
05/12 - married & off BC
09/12 - BFP
11/12 - MC at 12 weeks - blighted ovum
12/12 - 1st cycle temping & OPK (BFN)
01/13 - BFN
02/13 - No OPKs or temping
3/7/13 - BFP! Due Nov 17th
11/9/13 - DD 7 lbs 1 oz
12/14 - trying for #2

My Ovulation Chart
mmm3v
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: When will the tears stop?

Postby tinktank » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:41 am

Sarah , I am so sorry baby girl. my personal experience is you dont stop crying, and it never stops hurting, but over time you just do it less. the hard part is when you think you have gotten over it because you havent cried for a while and something happens or something reminds you and blam, it is all there again. But that too fades with time. I wish I could tell you when honey but I cant but gosh am i grieving with you.
tinktank

Return to Miscarriage, Ectopic, and Pregnancy Loss Support