Now I don't feel like trying anymore :(

Support for anyone experiencing a miscarriage or looking for support from others who have been there.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Now I don't feel like trying anymore :(

Postby LizxPerry » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:02 pm

I feel like I've definitely lost the spark and hope I had towards having a little one. We've been trying since November and I was starting to think something was seriously wrong with me. I have irregular periods and have suffered from cysts in the past and for some reason have had the thought in my head for a long time that I can't have children. DH already has a 16 month old from a previous relationship and we really would love to add another little one to our family.

I have been struggling with figuring out when I'm ovulating so last month I decided to just stop obsessing over it because I felt like it was taking away from us and our intamacy and almost ruining it. I had some inclinations that for some strange reason it actually worked and that this was our month. Two weeks ago my boobies started hurting sooooo bad I mean they just hurt when I was sitting there doing nothing. I couldn't cuddle, hug, nothing THEY KILLED! I'd also been getting headaches. So I thought this is it! I was scared, happy, nervous, emotional, everything I didn't want to get my hopes up but I thought it was a great sign. Then I started very lightly spotting exactly a week ago. It spotted for 7 days, very light, it would only show a teeny bit when I wiped, so I hadn't lost hope..

Yesterday I was supposed to have my monthly visit and although I was still spotting it still wasn't consistant with a regular flow. I put in a tampon before bed and there was some blood this morning, but not much, so I decided I'd put in another before work. I hadn't had any crapping or bloating and I didn't feel at all how I would if I were getting my flow. Well mid day I ended up getting terrible cramps and ended up taking some iburphrophen. I'd been suffering from dull headaches pretty bad for the past week also. I decided I should check and see whats going on down there and when I went to the bathroom I had a long piece of tissue that came out with my tampon :( It was 3-3 1/2 inches long with a strip of blood down the center. The best was I could describe it to the hubby was that it looks like the stuff I cut off raw chicken before cooking it.. There was also some dark blood in the mix and it was pretty disturbing looking. Needless to say I have NEVER seen anything like this and nothing like this has ever exited my body during my cycle. My intital thought was that I miscarried. It just breaks my heart.

When will it be our turn? :(
LizxPerry

Re: Now I don't feel like trying anymore :(

Postby noahsuperman » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:32 pm

I definitely feel your pain. we've been ttc #2 for 5 1/2 yrs...finally pregnant only to find no heartbeat, sac too small. i'm waiting to pass everything. it's very hard and i'm very sad. I feel embarrassed that I can't produce any siblings for my DS. i'm glad we have this site to talk things over. :grouphug:
me 36, dh 36, ds 8 TTC #2 since october 2007
Feb 2011 #1 iui BFN
Mar 2011 BFN
Apr 2011 #2 iui BFN
May 2011 #3 iui BFN
Back in the game 2013!
Mar 2013 #4 iui BFP! :angel: 4-9-13
April 2014 first IVF. BFN
May 2014 surprise BFP!
beta 300.7
4days later beta 1129!
first u/s 6-25-14 :angel:

st gerard please pray for us.
mother mary please pray for us.
life without God is like a dull pencil...it has no point.
noahsuperman
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Return to Miscarriage, Ectopic, and Pregnancy Loss Support