Breakdown?

Support for anyone experiencing a miscarriage or looking for support from others who have been there.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Breakdown?

Postby eribear » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:16 pm

No problem, Sen....hopefully you two can connect
Proud mommy of twins xoxo
eribear
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby radkitten » Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:29 am

Sen wrote:Hi ladies,I'm sorry to suddenly gate crash this post but wanted to make contact with radkitten!
I had an ectopic pregnancy in December and lost my left tube - I'm also 31 and have suspected endo.

Let me know if you fancy chatting?! :)

Sure, sounds like you are exactly where I am!
Me (31) - Homozygous MTHFR A1298C, Endometriosis, Left Fallopian Tube removed
DH (33) - Normal
Married - 09/09/09

First ever :bfp: 5/6/13
5-17-13 - D&C and ectopic pregnancy removal at 5w5d. Lost left fallopian tube. Right ovarian cyst removed.

Aug 2013 - 1st clomid cycle (50mg CD3-7). 5 follies, missed ovulation, timed intercourse. BFN
Nov 2013 - Jan 2014 - Follicles all on the left.
Feb 2014 - 5mg Femara CD3-7 - Cyst on left ovary, 18mm follie right ovary! Trigger 2/20, IUI 2/22 BFN
October 2014 - IVF #1. Retrieval October 22nd?

radkitten
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Sen » Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:03 am

Thank you eribear :)

Oh totally radkitten! How are you coping with things?
I was traumatized from the experience for some months!
I went back to ttc 3 months post ep and got bfns twice - I was so upset I had to take a month out again.
Do you have a good right tube? What caused your ep? X
Charlotte (34) DF (23) DS1 (2)
'One n Done' for now.

:angel2: M/C 4th Sep 2012
:angel2: Ectopic & Left-Side Salpingectomy 4th Dec 2012
:bfp: 11th July 2013
Sen
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby radkitten » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:24 pm

I am actually coping okay. I have the go ahead to try right away, and we are. Downside is that I O'd on the left side this month, so I am in the TWW, but not thinking it will be positive since it was the wrong side. Of course the cyst I had removed from my ovary was on the good side, so he said it may take a couple months for it to heal well enough to start producing follicles.

I'm so used to BFN's, that seeing them doesn't really phase me anymore, but I've been at this for 5+ years now.

I do have a good right tube as far as we can tell. My OB who did my surgery said that the abdominal scarring I had was mainly on the left side, and that my left tube had been scarred onto my uterus it was so bad. When he talked to my husband after my surgery he had told him it would have taken explosives for a fertilized egg to get out of that tube. He said my right tube though was free in my abdomen and "floppy", which he said was good. Not sure what the inside looks like, but he said since the outside is fine and my HSG had shown that side to be totally open that I should be okay.

So right now I am just waiting for my first AF post-ectopic. My RE of course says my best bet is IVF, but I have 0 infertility coverage outside of some bloodwork, diagnostic tests, and ultrasounds. Everything else is out of pocket. So once AF show (she should be here by the 25th at the very latest), he is going to start me on Clomid to try and stimulate follicles on both sides. They also found out through all this that I have homozygous MTHFR, so he got me onto a high dose folic acid and b vitamin supplement and I am taking baby aspiring. So just waiting it out right now sadly =(.

Should be 9 DPO based on my ultrasound a couple weeks ago, all tests showing BFN so far. So we'll see!
Me (31) - Homozygous MTHFR A1298C, Endometriosis, Left Fallopian Tube removed
DH (33) - Normal
Married - 09/09/09

First ever :bfp: 5/6/13
5-17-13 - D&C and ectopic pregnancy removal at 5w5d. Lost left fallopian tube. Right ovarian cyst removed.

Aug 2013 - 1st clomid cycle (50mg CD3-7). 5 follies, missed ovulation, timed intercourse. BFN
Nov 2013 - Jan 2014 - Follicles all on the left.
Feb 2014 - 5mg Femara CD3-7 - Cyst on left ovary, 18mm follie right ovary! Trigger 2/20, IUI 2/22 BFN
October 2014 - IVF #1. Retrieval October 22nd?

radkitten
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Previous

Return to Miscarriage, Ectopic, and Pregnancy Loss Support