Tissue? WAY tmi picture!

Support for anyone experiencing a miscarriage or looking for support from others who have been there.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Tissue? WAY tmi picture!

Postby NicoleU08 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:04 pm

Hey ladies. I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this. My apologies and delete it if not. I suspected I had a chemical last month. Period came as normal, cycle went back to normal and I ovulated right on time. I am on day three of my next period now and the cramping is just awful! I just went to the restroom and passed a very odd tissue. I've had clots before and this was not one...I've dark red, black, grayish but never this whitish color. I am confused ladies. My cramps have even eased up after passing it. I was thinking its just lining buts its just so strange. Any ideas? Again I apologize for the picture. I know it's gross but I don't know who else to ask and I couldn't describe it if I tried.

NicoleU08
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Tissue? WAY tmi picture!

Postby RuthieJ » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:28 am

Wow hon, I have never passed clots during AF that looked like that, nor tissue during my three MC's that resembled what you're seeing. Maybe you should consider bagging it up and taking it to your doc? It certainly doesn't look like the standard endometrial lining that's shed during AF...
DH~40
Me~33
DD~10...adopted, and the light of my life
Two awesome stepsons, 8 and 2
RuthieJ

Postby mexicanchick718 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:15 pm

During my m/c i passed all sort of stuff but nothing like that. The last thing to come out was the shape of a hard boiled egg. I would totally bag it up and take it to your doctor to have them check it out.
Me: 26 DH: 28
IUD removed: 9/12/12
BFP 5/28/2013
:angel: @ 9wks on 7/11/13
BFP#2 9/23/2013

ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
mexicanchick718
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby hunnybunny23 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:09 am

i had something that size attatched to a grey/yellow bubble the size of a plum it came out all together and the last bit of lining and tissue came out with the af i induced with provera. if you have any concerns you need to speak with the dr i did when i stopped bleeding rather quickly

me:26 OH: 28
DS born: 42w1d cs 14.05.09
DD born 42w1d induced VBAC Assisted forceps 15.04.11
DS2 40w4d Spontaneous natural 2VBAC 27.10.13
hunnybunny23
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MrsInfernalbane » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:02 pm

ok well I just started my period after having my daughter who is now 5 months. I am 21 years old. so I just found a tissue like thing come from my period I dont know what it is. I never had anything like it before. this is the first time I had this
MrsInfernalbane

Postby pastel_day_dreamer » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:57 pm

I had a m/c with what would have been my baby girl on June 15, 2015, at 5 months pregnant. I can honestly say I've never passed anything such as that, although I did pass a whole bunch of other things as a a result of the m/c , but to me that sounds like there may be something wrong within. That does not sound normal or look normal.
pastel_day_dreamer

Return to Miscarriage, Ectopic, and Pregnancy Loss Support