No heartbeat

Support for anyone experiencing a miscarriage or looking for support from others who have been there.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: No heartbeat

Postby prayers12 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:39 am

He just wants to make sure that everything is back to normal I guess. My husband is going strictly by the doctors so I guess we will be waiting. I'm just sick and tired of waiting while everyone else is having their kids.
prayers12

Postby mexicanchick718 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:25 am

Ay prayers..i totally feel your frustration. They told me to wait one cycle and i did but wouldnt have if had known what the hell my body was doing. After the m/c things are a bit different. I had a natural m/c though, not d&c. DH was almost scared to come near me after the whole m/c since he saw the blood and pain I was going through. For two weeks he actually said forget it were adopting. I finally convinced him for us to try again. We will more than happy with having one and adopting another.

All i can say is try to stay strong. There were days id come home from work and have oj and vodka to help me forget what happened. I know that's bad but I was drowning in my own emotions. I was angry, sad and all the above. Im still a bit angry since I look around at all those women who have kids and dont care about them. Whats worse is seeing a pregnant lady smoking and drinking. I actually confronted a lady (stranger) not to long ago and told her what a POC she was and she should be ashamed of herself.
Me: 26 DH: 28
IUD removed: 9/12/12
BFP 5/28/2013
:angel: @ 9wks on 7/11/13
BFP#2 9/23/2013

ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
mexicanchick718
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby prayers12 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:06 pm

Thank you mexicanchick718. I still find myself fighting the emotions. I know that the hurt will never really go away, but I'm tired of being angry, hurt, sad, and frustrated. Like you, I see several women with children or pregnant that don't care about them or all they do is complain about their kids and how they don;t have a life anymore. I have a friend that is do any day and all she has done is complain about being in pain. I understand that it's uncomfortable, but what she doesn't realize is that I would give anything to change places with her and have a baby. What I would give to be pregnant and knowing that I would see his or her face anyday would be a dream come true.
Sorry for the rant. Right now, it just gets my last nerve going and makes me so angry with them.
prayers12

Previous

Return to Miscarriage, Ectopic, and Pregnancy Loss Support