Really concerned please help me!

Support for anyone experiencing a miscarriage or looking for support from others who have been there.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Really concerned please help me!

Postby Missy28 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:33 pm

So I got my bfp 10/23/13 and it was a definant line which continued to get darker and eventually I beat the control line which I was thrilled about.
Hcg levels started off low at 14.9 but doubled every 42 hours or less each time!
Last hcg 11/4/13 was 683
11/15/13 at noon was 2194 so double time of 6 days! Ugh
Well that night at 9:30pm I went and got another draw and it was 2473. So up a couple hundred from noon.
Well at noon we saw the heartbeat and measured 6wreks instead of 7 which was yesterday.
Today I'm getting tiny spots of brown when wipe so used a tampon sometimes there's nothing on it sometimes a pencil tip of brown. I think I might be having a miscarriage. My estrogen levels and progesterone levels are going down but progesterone at my heartbeat apt was 22.

What do u ladies think? Any success stories? What to expect I don't know. We tried for this bfp 5 years I'm so devastated I've been bawling for 24 hours!!!

Please help
Hey all!
I'm 27 yrs old and ttc for 5 years! Dh is 26 and we have an 11 year old daughter, she's dying for a sibling. I have done clomid and other fertility meds and just had lap surgery in may. Hoping for our bfp since we had the surgery to clear things up including endo and a blocked tube.
Wishing good luck to all you ladies and me of couse :-)
Missy28
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: Really concerned please help me!

Postby mgresham21 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:26 pm

What does your dr say? Numbers don't double as fast once they're above 1200 so I wouldn't flip, and babies measure behind all the time and are born healthy. Also, if you suspect miscarriage go to the ER they Should do an exam and scan. As log as your cervix is closed and there's still a heartbeat then they'll send you home on pelvic rest and that's it. Your doctor may want to put you on prog just to be safe but I ha spotting in both pregnancies and I have two healthy babes.
My Ovulation Chart

Marie-26-
Senior Consultant for Thirty-One Gifts
http://www.mythirtyone.com/mgresham

Justin-26- electrician
Dd-Bethany-3- wild child
Dd-Bailey-2- sensitive sister
I have two angels, one would be 7 in jan and one would be 2 in feb.
Diagnosed with pcos 9 years ago, treated surgically. I have had two ectopics with one tube removal.
Been ntnp for over two years no success now actively ttc#3
[/b]
mgresham21
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby GWTW » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:25 am

I would still hold out hope for sure! I am sure everything will be totally fine :) Spotting in preg is very normal though very scary!

But as an aside I don't think it's advised to wear tampons when you are preggers. If you are spotting best to use a pantyliner or pad (depending on the amount of spotting)
Me:35 DH:40

TTC since March 2013
BFP Sept 2013 m/c Oct 2013 @ 8 weeks

BFP Feb 2014
GWTW
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Missy28 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:35 am

Quick update:
Monday I had my levels checked again and estrogen and progesterone were still dropping and not "feeding" the hcg/baby what is needed to thrive and increase hcg.
Dr gave me a shot of progesterone to boost it up and am on it orally as well as estrogen spray .
There was still a heartbeat on Mondays ultrasound so I am hoping for the absolute best and the spotting is very minimal as of this morning.
I'll keep in touch!
Hey all!
I'm 27 yrs old and ttc for 5 years! Dh is 26 and we have an 11 year old daughter, she's dying for a sibling. I have done clomid and other fertility meds and just had lap surgery in may. Hoping for our bfp since we had the surgery to clear things up including endo and a blocked tube.
Wishing good luck to all you ladies and me of couse :-)
Missy28
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby mgresham21 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 am

Praise The Lord for the heartbeat!!! I pray the supplements do what's needed to sustain little bean. Do you know the exact numbers??
My Ovulation Chart

Marie-26-
Senior Consultant for Thirty-One Gifts
http://www.mythirtyone.com/mgresham

Justin-26- electrician
Dd-Bethany-3- wild child
Dd-Bailey-2- sensitive sister
I have two angels, one would be 7 in jan and one would be 2 in feb.
Diagnosed with pcos 9 years ago, treated surgically. I have had two ectopics with one tube removal.
Been ntnp for over two years no success now actively ttc#3
[/b]
mgresham21
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Miscarriage, Ectopic, and Pregnancy Loss Support