Third cycle after miscarriage

Support for anyone experiencing a miscarriage or looking for support from others who have been there.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Third cycle after miscarriage

Postby B Michaelson » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:51 pm

To be honest I have no idea what this baby is. We only know the hb from 6w3d (109). We are hoping for a girl but will be happy no matter what it is.

I will be 11 weeks tomorrow and my scan is next Monday. It seems to be coming very slowly lol. I really can't wait to tell people and start getting more of a bump. I am not sure when I will feel movement but that will be an amazing thing too. All of it is so new and awesome! Second tri is coming!

None of my clothes fit anymore, including underpants and my wedding ring. I went from an A cup (padded) to a D already, it's nuts, but nice to have some cleavage for once in my life ;)
I pretty much replaced my wardrobe with some dresses for work and some maternity clothes for home. Once we know everything is ok I will feel ok to wear maternity clothes to work. For now I just suck my tummy in every time I walk past a row of desks lol.

I am loving every moment of this. It probably helps that I haven't had ms.

Bugs, how are things with you?

Bear, anything new? I can't wait for you to get your BFP! I have my fx and have a good feeling it is coming very soon!!!
Me - 36
Hashimotos, JHS/EDS, ANA negative, 1 Fallopian tube
DH - 41
TTC #1 Aug 2012 - May 2014
DS - Born Jan 2015
TTC #2 since Aug 2016
May 2017 :bfp:

:angel: Our Angels :angel:
2004 - 7.5 weeks
Oct 2013 - 6w6d ruptured ectopic
Jan 2014 - Chemical

B Michaelson
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Babybear16 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:36 pm

hey B! thats so awesome i love hearing your ladies progression! im so happy that things are going great! i knew they would and thats funny that you suck in lol and im glad im not the only small chested girl lol im bout same size and when we got prego with dd they went to full C CUP lol i was loving it! and ill probably do the same thing when we get our turn i wont be so quick to announce that we are again out of fear of last time...but im really glad to hear everything is going good :) have you and dh thought of any names?

bugs how are you do you plan on having a babyshower? have you thought of a nursery theme? i want to do jungle if we have a boy

im doing ok ladies i really hope this is our month but i dont think it will be dh has been gone alot (work) :( so we've only bded a few times since af left which was the 11th so im not sure when i will ovulate, my infections are gone thank goodness my af took care of it lol but then i got a yeast infection which finally cleared up...boyi tell if this month could get any harder it would lol well ladies keep me posted!
Babybear16
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby B Michaelson » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:00 pm

Still throwing names around. Not sure yet, I think I will want to know the gender first.

Well Bear, so many ladies get pg on the months they least expect, so I am kmfx for you!!!
Me - 36
DH - 41
DS - Born Jan 2015
TTC #2 since Aug 2016

2004 - 7.5 weeks
Jan 2014 - Chemical

B Michaelson
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Babybear16 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:15 pm

i'm hoping so!! my cycle was short this month 27days and usually im 36days so the O day is probably gonna be off i did the calculator thing and it said i was suppose to be very fertile tomorrow so maybe we dtd lastnight tmi lol maybe i'll get lucky! lol
Babybear16
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ladybug&babybugs » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:26 pm

I'm excited for you to find out B ! And for you to feel comfortable enough to announce. Babybear I have a feeling your bfp is coming soon !
Ladybug&babybugs
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby B Michaelson » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:20 am

3 more days!
Me - 36
DH - 41
DS - Born Jan 2015
TTC #2 since Aug 2016

2004 - 7.5 weeks
Jan 2014 - Chemical

B Michaelson
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Babybear16 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:32 pm

whoo B i'm excited! cant wait to hear your news! i hope this is our month dh dtd the day before/day of midnight and today so hoping we caught the egg! i pray this will be it we havent really been trying so hoping thats in my favor lol
Babybear16
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Babybear16 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:09 pm

hey ladies so my infection is back :( i hate my body right now! probably on to next month once again :(

bugs how are you doing? anything new

B you have your next appt tomorrow right? i'm excited to hear the news!
Babybear16
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ladybug&babybugs » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:12 pm

Hey! I'm doing good. Still get fatigued easy but I feel great mostly. I'm sorry you're sick again :( B are you finding out the sex at the next appointment
Ladybug&babybugs
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Babybear16 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:54 pm

hey ladies

i'm ok trying to get over this infection, sucks another month down all i gotta say is all this better pay off soon lol

bugs it sucks that your still having symptoms but atleast most of them have wore off,

B how are you? how did your appt go? i'm excited to hear the news :)
Babybear16
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ladybug&babybugs » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:26 pm

What's up ladies? Any updates?
Ladybug&babybugs
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Babybear16 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:43 pm

hey bugs! nothing really new here,umm might be prego? not getting my hopes up tho, i've been having nausea,sensitive nipples headaches backaches bloating and plus taking naps i barely have any energy and my sex drive is thru the roof, like i said tho not getting my hopes up, oh and emotional lately, i just keep telling myself pms so the let down isn;t that bad,

how bout you bugs? whens your next appt? your due date is December right? i wanted a winter baby so bad :(

B where ya at hun? i hope everything is ok can't wait to hear if boy/girl! :)
Babybear16
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby B Michaelson » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:28 am

Hi ladies. Sorry it has been super busy here. We had our scan on Monday and baby is measuring 4 days ahead with a hb of 168, nice and strong. It was pretty wiggly though and tech had to get me to go empty my bladder to see if it would calm down.

Baby had its hand up by its nose/mouth and she was trying to get a profile shot but it wouldnt move. She kept squishing my belly to see if the hand would move but instead it just geared up and gave a good kick back lol. It was so amazing to see.

I found out I have an anterior placent (in front) so it might take a while longer than most for me to feel baby move.

My OB also confirmed my test was positive Hashimotos. S my immune system is attacking my thyroid. My whole family has this so it wasnt much of a surprise. She just upped my meds.

We go back Sept 2 for our gender scan. I have no idea what this baby is. I would live a girl but I'm leaning towards it being a boy. I guess we will see! My nub shot is inconclusive lol.

How are things with you ladies?
Me - 36
DH - 41
DS - Born Jan 2015
TTC #2 since Aug 2016

2004 - 7.5 weeks
Jan 2014 - Chemical

B Michaelson
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ladybug&babybugs » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:53 pm

Bear that all sounds so promising! Fingers crossed like crazy for you! And yes I am due December 3rd :) B isn't it just so amazing seeing your own little baby moving and squirming on screen?! I love it! I'm excited for you to find out the gender!
Ladybug&babybugs
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Babybear16 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:46 pm

hey ladies sorry i've been mia for awhile my phone ended up breaking and i'm not around a computer that often, but anyways
i dont think this month is ours :( i've been taking my antibiotic again and dr says that the one i'm on basically rejects pregnancy so on to next month looks like :(

bugs how are you? i hope everything is going great!

B how bout you? i bet your loving everything about pregnancy well just about everything lol ;) i cant wait to hear what your having!

well ladies i'll keep you posted on what happens :)
Babybear16
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to Miscarriage, Ectopic, and Pregnancy Loss Support