Third cycle after miscarriage

Support for anyone experiencing a miscarriage or looking for support from others who have been there.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Third cycle after miscarriage

Postby Babybear16 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:22 pm

I hope so! I went a little crazy there for awhile lol, I'm hoping something good comes all this and it doesn't take to much longer :( anyways ladies how's the mommy life going? Hope you ladies healed well and wasn't to bad...you ladies have any idea what works best as for fertility treatment? Nervous to start this process :(
Babybear16
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ladybug&babybugs » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:06 pm

I've only ever used alternative fertility treatments so I don't have any advice. I hope it all goes well for you though. What's the first step?
Ladybug&babybugs
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby B Michaelson » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:45 pm

Hi ladies. Sorry it's been so long. Life has gotten away from me here. It was a long recovery but I have been going to physio and am getting some intensive treatment. My Dr thinks I might have a syndrome that affects collagen and might explain why I'm having such a hard time healing and why labour was so hard on my body. Baby boy will be 6 months on Friday and still wakes every 2 hours. He is already about 20 lbs and loves to eat, but hates sleeping lol. He is pretty cute though. I can't believe how time flies. Bear, I am glad to hear you are getting some treatment and I hope we see a BFP from you soon. You are so strong, I would have gone mental by now. I can imagine it has taken a toll on you. I'm still rooting for you and will keep checking in.
Bugs, hope you are doing well and babe is good!

Keep in touch!! xxx
Me - 36
Hashimotos, JHS/EDS, ANA negative, 1 Fallopian tube
DH - 41
TTC #1 Aug 2012 - May 2014
DS - Born Jan 2015
TTC #2 since Aug 2016
May 2017 :bfp:

:angel: Our Angels :angel:
2004 - 7.5 weeks
Oct 2013 - 6w6d ruptured ectopic
Jan 2014 - Chemical

B Michaelson
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Babybear16 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:04 pm

Hey ladies!

Life's been hetic I hope all is well with you ladies and I'm happy to hear the boys are doing good :)

B I'm sorry to hear things have been ruff for you but you're a strong person! I know you can get through all this :) and its hard to stay positive but I'm determined to have my rainbow baby hubby says I'm to stubborn to give up even when I say I'm going lol (I think he may right) but I won't let him know that lol

Bugs I hope all is well :) we had to postpone the fertility process sadly but this coming month we should be starting Dr wants to do some lab work first blood draws etc... All the fun stuff lol (total sarcastic) ha to see what he thinks will work best my Periods are final becoming regular but that's only the beginning of a good place... I hope this process doesn't take long :(
Babybear16
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby B Michaelson » Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:18 pm

Hey Bear! Sorry for such a late reply. It's been a rough go lately. Baby boy doesn't sleep well and we had to go out of town for a month for some family emergencies.

I hope your treatment has started now! Let me know how you are doing!

AFM, I've been going to pelvic floor physio but my Dr thinks I may have a collagen disorder so she's referred me to a genetisict. I will be seeing a full body physiotherapist now and I wear an SI belt until further notice. I got lidocaine injections at my scar site but it didn't help so my urogyn has requested repair surgery in the spring. Can't say I'm all that thrilled about doing this all over again. And in short I won't ever have another vaginal birth again since it's highly likely I will tear and have a very difficult recovery again. I can handle the daily pain as it is a dream in comparison to the first 3 months of hell I had but I was told it will never get better if I don't do this. Even then, it's only a 50/50 shot. Bleh! I had no idea how hard this was going to be on my body.

Anyways, not to complain. I love being a mom and I really do hope to have another baby. Just now I know what to expect for delivery. I am ok if we only ever get to have 2 kids. I know what a blessing even that would be.

Bugs, hope you too are doing well and baby is getting big and strong!
Me - 36
DH - 41
DS - Born Jan 2015
TTC #2 since Aug 2016

2004 - 7.5 weeks
Jan 2014 - Chemical

B Michaelson
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ladybug&babybugs » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:54 pm

Girls it's been so long! What's new with you both?
Ladybug&babybugs
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby B Michaelson » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:19 am

It has! Been wondering how you both were. Bear hasn't been on in a while, but I hope she comes on one day and gives us an update!
Me - 36
DH - 41
DS - Born Jan 2015
TTC #2 since Aug 2016

2004 - 7.5 weeks
Jan 2014 - Chemical

B Michaelson
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ladybug&babybugs » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:10 pm

I wonder how she's doing. I hope she got her bfp.
Ladybug&babybugs
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby B Michaelson » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:46 am

Me too.
Me - 36
DH - 41
DS - Born Jan 2015
TTC #2 since Aug 2016