Third cycle after miscarriage

Support for anyone experiencing a miscarriage or looking for support from others who have been there.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Third cycle after miscarriage

Postby Babybear16 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:39 pm

thanks B! I need the encouragement! I came down with a upper respiratory infection :( hopefully itll go away soon it's got me down last few days :( and how you feeling? hopefully af ends soon!

ladybugs so excited to be in the tww with you! have you had any symptoms yet? I haven't really noticed anything yet got my fingers crossed for us!
Babybear16
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Babybear16 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:56 pm

I've got a super weird thing that I noticed so my periods from after m/c surgery

surgery 9/26/2013
first af 10/26/2013
second af? was suppose to show the 25/26th of 11/2013
third af 12/02/2013 does that mean I didn't ovulate normal or do I have my dates wrong I'm so lost and now sad :( I guess m/c can really mess with your cycles :(
Babybear16
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Babybear16 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:25 pm

ok figured it out lol my cycles are 32 days long I was suppose to ovulate on the 20th bded 10,11,12,14,15,16,20/21,22 ladybug if we're around the same time cycle we can test the 30th of this month! so sorry for writing alot dh doesn't understand it all :( sorry ladies
Babybear16
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ladybug&babybugs » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:13 am

Good luck to us both babybear!
Ladybug&babybugs
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Babybear16 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:29 am

ladybugs let me know when you test!

MERRY CHRISTMAS LADIES!
Babybear16
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ladybug&babybugs » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:59 pm

Merry Christmas to you too! Much love to all you ladies!
Ladybug&babybugs
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby B Michaelson » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:55 pm

Merry Christmas guys! I hope your holidays are wonderful. I will be on the boards watching for bfp's!
Last edited by B Michaelson on Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Me - 36
Hashimotos, JHS/EDS, ANA negative, 1 Fallopian tube
DH - 41
TTC #1 Aug 2012 - May 2014
DS - Born Jan 2015
TTC #2 since Aug 2016
May 2017 :bfp:

:angel: Our Angels :angel:
2004 - 7.5 weeks
Oct 2013 - 6w6d ruptured ectopic
Jan 2014 - Chemical

B Michaelson
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ladybug&babybugs » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:55 am

Hey ladies how was your Christmas? I had a great time with family. It was nice to just enjoy the holiday and not think about getting pregnant. Nothing new to report. I'll probably test in 5 days if AF dosen't show. No major symptoms. Just feels like any normal AF cycle. We shall see. I'm excited hoping i'll see some of you getting a bfp soon! Much Love!!!
Ladybug&babybugs
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Babybear16 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:32 am

hey ladies! ours was great dd got so many presents! and yes most def nice not to think about ttc for awhile today! but so excited to test! my phone is gonna die but I will post my symptoms tomorrow! :) I'm really hopeful this month but have my fx for you ladybugs it'd be amazing if we both bfp!

B where have you been? how was your Christmas? I really hope your doing ok :) keep us posted!

much love ladies! and ill be posting tomorrow! :) can wait!
Babybear16
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby B Michaelson » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:19 am

Hi ladies. DH and I had a nice xmas. It was relaxing. I think AF is gone today but not entirely sure. I usually spot for a long time after and it has only been a couple days so far.

DH was in the mood last night, but it's still early so I hope he doesn't wear out before my window lol.

Ok gotta run. Taking my BIL home so he can get to work.
Me - 36
Hashimotos, JHS/EDS, ANA negative, 1 Fallopian tube
DH - 41
TTC #1 Aug 2012 - May 2014
DS - Born Jan 2015
TTC #2 since Aug 2016
May 2017 :bfp:

:angel: Our Angels :angel:
2004 - 7.5 weeks
Oct 2013 - 6w6d ruptured ectopic
Jan 2014 - Chemical

B Michaelson
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Babybear16 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:55 am

hey ladies, I just wanted to post some of my possibly imagined symptoms lol,

1dpo-nothing

2dpo-some minor nausea,creamy cm

3dpo-some nausea,bloated (like af) still cm,tired

4dpo-increased hunger some minor cramping,bloating,constipation, lots of creamy cm,vivid dreams,moody,tired, back pain kinda like af

5dpo-still creamy cm (feel wet) headaches still constantly hungry, bloated really bad small or big meal, very vivid dreams about random things,moody,tired, back still achy

6dpo-having some nausea, minor cramping pinching feelings here an there, cm still there but not alot, constipated frequent potty breaks, could be from soda? dry/watery mouth always thirsty,an tired, back still achy

well ladies that's all that's really going on im sure I'm just imaging some things lol! and lastnight woke thinking about symptom spotting and had to go potty never happens at night! oh an I've been freezing our house can be at 65• degrees and I'm still cold!

really hope this is my month! ladybugs whatcha bout you? anything new? we should be about the same if not your a little further ahead if me :)

B..I really hope af leaves soon! and my dh tried pulling the I'm worn out thing or got ahead of himself and was burnt out by the time my window came but some seducing fixed that lol...ok maybe a lap dance pushed it I'm not a very good seducer lol tmi! well ladies got my fingers crossed! keep me posted and sry this is long!
tons of babydust! fx love ya ladies!
Babybear16
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ladybug&babybugs » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:17 am

Hey girls! I'm glad everyone had a great Christmas! I agree babybear, it would be so cool to have us both get bfp's. Not alot to report. Vivid dreams but that has been happening since my miscarriage. Extra wet CM. Not sure what dpo I am as I have not been keeping track very well this month. I think i'm due AF around the 29th or 30th So I guess that puts me closer to 12 or 13 dpo? Like I said I haven't been keeping very good track. And since I had so many positive days of opk's I don't know when I ovulated so i'm not even super sure when to expect AF. I'm just going off of last month and the month before. AF started on the 29th last month and on the 28th in October. Babybear those symptoms sound super promising!! FX for you! B, don't worry i'm sure you and hubby will do great and not miss your window.
Ladybug&babybugs
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Babybear16 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:24 am

ladybugs your 3 days ahead of me in our cycles sounds like you would of maybe ovulated between the14th and 17th?? maybe lol ??? I'm due for af 3rd of jan. praying she stays away! what day you gonna test I'm gonna wait till the 30th atleast I'm tired of seeing 1 pink line heart breaking!

And B can't wait to watch for your symptoms in your tww we'll be rooting for you:)
Babybear16
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ladybug&babybugs » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:32 am

I think you might be right Babybear. I'm glad someone is keeping track of this cycle cause I sure haven't lol. I think ill test on the 29th or 30th. Not sure cause like you said i'm sick of seeing only one pink line. So frustrating, heartbraking and unfair!!! I've been really focusing on other things so I won't get my hopes up. Already have my next month planned out for all my hobbies, and weight watchers goals so that when I see that negative HPT I can just accept it and move on. (Easier said than done right?)
Ladybug&babybugs
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Babybear16 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:39 am

most def! ladybugs... I'm already accepting the fact it didnt happen an told dh better get in sexy time while we can cuz I only have a week till next af... I'm just so angry n upset tired of getting my hopes up for only 1 line! as much as I'd like to think it's my month I'm already planing out things for when the wicked b*tch rears her head and for my next ovulation window lol... I pray we get our bfp's!!! but won't be to upset.......(easier said) ha if I don't get mine can't sleep last few nights either insomnia is getting best of me!
Babybear16
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to Miscarriage, Ectopic, and Pregnancy Loss Support