never thought id be happy to see AF...

Support for anyone experiencing a miscarriage or looking for support from others who have been there.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

never thought id be happy to see AF...

Postby txgal1208 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:51 am

but today... she arrived. since Nov that I last saw her face.. she is here. FINALLY. my mc was in late dec so i just had to keep waiting for her to show up. My dr wants me to have a regaular cycle and then start over with the process next month. i have so many emotions going through my mind right now. im happy yet sad that i am even in this position. miscarriages are sooooo unfair. one minute you see that positive line and are happy for the days after that. & then.. just like that.. its gone. in a flash. and back to square one when you finally see AF.

so i sit here and i just hope and pray that next month is my month. i know there isn't anything I can do to help my chances. but .. pray. and that i shall. i don't know what else to do. :cry:

im sad, im happy, im hopeful, im cramping... i just want to curl up in bed actually and hope for better days to come.
me: 31 DH: 34
married: 5 1/2 years
TTC: 3 years infertility, male factor related, begin IUI treatments in '11
IUI#1: June '11 BFN
IUI#2 July '11 BFN
IUI#3 Aug '11 BFP !!!
DS was born May 2012

TTC baby #2
IUI#1 (this cycle): 100 mg clomid, done on 8/29/13... BFN =(
IUI#2 10/26/13... eeeekkk (as of 10/24/13, i have a folli on the right side 11 and 2 on the left size 19,18) BFN =(
IUI#3 Nov '13 (3rd time the charm?? ).. BFP!!
Dec '13... MC @ 6 weeks. :( soooo bummed...

AF showed up 1/27/14... Dr wants me to have one regular cycle before going on with IUI# 4 for baby #2.

IUI#4 March 13, 2014... rainbow baby in the making.. BFP!!
txgal1208
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: never thought id be happy to see AF...

Postby BabySprinkles » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:00 am

I feel the same way. I had a loss last year too. i have periods since, but this particular cycle was long. and finally this morning the cramps started. What a relief, af should be here by the end of the day! and I too just want to curl up in bed,,,and wait for better days. It will get better, trust me it will. Losses in our lives make us stronger in the end. Your not alone. I pray that 2014 will be your year for that speacial suprise.
BabySprinkles
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: never thought id be happy to see AF...

Postby Kandii » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:18 pm

I hear ya. Right now I'm in the middle of waiting to actually physically miscarry. Whoever said the TWW sucked, has never spent a week waiting to miscarry.
GL to you! Hopefully this is your cycle. All we can be is hopeful.
~*TTC since October 2013*~
BFP Dec 29, 2013 / Blighted Ovum Jan 23, 2014 (8w5d) / MC Feb 5, 2014 (10w4d)
Got my rainbow BFP July 19th, 2014!
DS born March 24th, 2015

~*TTC #2* shhh :shh: it's a secret!~
Kandii
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Miscarriage, Ectopic, and Pregnancy Loss Support