Dreams pre/post miscarriage

Support for anyone experiencing a miscarriage or looking for support from others who have been there.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Dreams pre/post miscarriage

Postby January24th2014 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:12 pm

I was spotting Thursday the 23rd and told the Doc about the spotting I was having on Friday at my 14 week check up. Did the Doppler to hear the heart beat and could not find it. The did a pelvic exam and told me I was more than likely going to have a miscarriage. They were going to send me an ultrasound STAT. Called gene to come and when I stood up to get dressed, my water broke. It was terrible. I lost so much blood I thought I was going to die. In triage, I expelled the baby. Then after that, I passed a huge amount of clots and blood that I started to loose my hearing, things were getting dim around me and I couldn't breath. My BP was 53/31 and pulse ox was in the 70's. They used rubbing salt under my nose to try to get me back. After that they prepped me for emergency surgery and I had a DNC done. If I would have lost anymore blood, I would have needed a transfusion. I just can't believe it. People spot and have full blown periods while pregnant. The doc said it most likely that there was something wrong with the baby and my body knew. We just heard the HB 4 weeks ago! The baby will be buried with their shared buried program. We don't know what sex the baby was because that was still too early. I'm kinda glad for that. It's still so hard knowing our baby is gone.

The first time I had a dream about a baby boy was after the vivid dream I had of the little girl crawling around. It was multiple dreams in one, first it was when my son Felix was a baby then switched to moms house where my dad was and gene and I was sitting in bed holding a baby and one of those pyramid head monster guys were standing over the bed and when I looked back down, I was holding a dead baby boy. I told mom and my dad about it but no one else because I didn't want to think about it. This dream was weeks ago.

Had another dream that the baby was a boy. In my dream, People were talking about it at work, one girl asked me how my baby boy was doing. I told her my baby died and we didn't know the sex. Then she said that it was in the paper and showed me. The headline said " Musser gives birth at 14 weeks." It goes on to say that it was a boy and then services will be held on a date in March but didn't say where. Then I woke up.

Just wondering if anyone has ever had dreams like this before. This was my first miscarriage which happened on January 24th 2014 at my 14 wk check up. New to site as well!
January24th2014

Re: Dreams pre/post miscarriage

Postby justhoping2 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:17 pm

Im so sorry for you loss, Nobody should have had to go through something so sad as that.

With that and your dreams, I think its your subconscious trying to make sense of everything and its coming out in your dreams. When I lost my angels and dream about it, it gave me some form of comfort because it felt so real.

Again, im very sorry for your loss ((hug))
justhoping2
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Miscarriage, Ectopic, and Pregnancy Loss Support