One month tomorrow...

Support for anyone experiencing a miscarriage or looking for support from others who have been there.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

One month tomorrow...

Postby snookersnoo » Thu May 29, 2014 7:21 pm

Hi ladies, I know this isn't a very active forum, (which is a good thing!), and that's ok. I just need to share and I know some of you will understand.

One month ago yesterday my baby boy was delivered by emergency c section at 24 weeks, and one month tomorrow is when he passed away in his daddy's arms. In less than 48 hrs I went from perfectly fine and healthy to so sick they had no choice but to take baby out and he fought for 2 days in the Nicu before his little body couldn't fight anymore.
I never thought this would happen to me. I have an 18 month old son whose pregnancy and delivery was wonderfully uneventful and had no problems conceiving or carrying my second son until that Saturday morning a month ago.
There is absolutely no medical explanation or proof of what happened and it's likely I will never know the reason why. I am so grateful for the time my husband and I got to spend with our littlest son before he passed and are thankful every minute for our oldest son still at home with us! I will miss my boy for the rest of my life, and am looking forward to ttc again in the future. All of you who have experienced the loss of a baby have my deepest deepest sympathy. It really is nearly impossible to understand unless you have been there, and I hope with all my heart that happiness, joy and more babies are in your futures!
snookersnoo
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: One month tomorrow...

Postby ekkotack » Fri May 30, 2014 7:12 am

My heart goes out to you! I am thankful you have your husband and toddler to give you joy and support as you go through this difficult time.
Me: Ekko, newly 35 and AMA on the front of my chart :(
DH: Jamie, 33
Mommy to Ellis Mae, born 10/26/12

*Angel babies*
Oct 2013 d&c
April 2014 d&c

BFP 8/22/14 grow baby, grow! !
ekkotack
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Miscarriage, Ectopic, and Pregnancy Loss Support