Never thought I'd be posting here....

Support for anyone experiencing a miscarriage or looking for support from others who have been there.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Never thought I'd be posting here....

Postby kw71086 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:37 am

I never thought I'd be posting in a pregnancy loss thread but, here I am....The doctor confirmed my fears today. (Well a lady from the office did and the doctor is supposed to talk to me more later).

Here's a breakdown of my story:

Positive hpt 8/19 (plus more faint positives throughout week)

8/21 Blood test (hcg 14)

Started bleeding 8/23 (but got dark positive on hpt)

8/25 Blood test (hcg 24)

8/27 Blood test— (hcg 14) got a negative hpt

When I talk to her later, I need to ask whether she thinks it was a chemical pregnancy or a blighted ovum. Either way, I'm super bummed. I didn't expect to be pregnant this month and when we were it was such a great surprise! I didn't have a great feeling for some reason for the past week though and I guess this is why.

Anyway, just wanted to "introduce" myself since I may be hanging around here and reading all of your stories.
kw71086

Re: Never thought I'd be posting here....

Postby baby4me2012 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:17 pm

I'm surprised no one has replied to your post. I can relate. I lost my baby at just 9 weeks back in 2012. It was especially traumatic, because not only did I lose my angel, but my health was in danger as well. My baby would have been my mom's first (and probably only) grandchild, so she told everyone. I couldn't be happy either. I took 4 hpt's in the span of 2 days, had my pregnancy confirmed at a doctor's office and still I couldn't be happy. I think sometimes we just know something isn't right. I am finally ready to start trying again. It's not going to be easy, but I want it so bad. I am someone you can talk to. I will pray for you and feel free to message me anytime.
I am 28 years old, dp is 36
We have been ttc for 6 months
Diagnosed with PCOS May 2008
Prescribed Metformin May 2008
Lost An Angel on December 31, 2011 @ 5 weeks
Lost another Angel @ 8 weeks on August 1, 2012 due to a complete Molar Pregnancy
baby4me2012
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Miscarriage, Ectopic, and Pregnancy Loss Support