Is this chemical?

Support for anyone experiencing a miscarriage or looking for support from others who have been there.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Is this chemical?

Postby milaNYC » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:37 am

TTC month #1. I had every imaginable symptom including lump in throat, cramps, twinges, nausea between dpo 1 and dpo 14. Got a BFN on dpo 8 and 13. Didn't test after that. AF came right on time. However, it was super super heavy and lots of clots. Bad cramps and I don't normally cramp much at all. Never had anything like it in my life. It last 2 days and then almost over. The next ovulation, got a bit of spotting in cm. Wondering if ttc #1 was chemical? Thoughts?
milaNYC
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Is this chemical?

Postby Charlotte239 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:46 am

Hi Mila,

It's very possible that you had a chemical. I experienced the same thing last month. I got a BFP on October 30th and started bleeding that same day. I went to the doctor on the 31st and they confirmed that my BETA numbers indicated a positive pregnancy. However, I knew something was wrong because that bleeding (and much clotting) continued. The cramping was worse than a normal AF, it felt like someone was stabbing me in my side. As I suspected, I lost the baby. Being that your symptoms were similar to mine, it could be that your body just wasn't producing enough to show the positive yet on the HPT. I'm sorry that you had to experience this, I know how awful it is.
Charlotte239
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Is this chemical?

Postby milaNYC » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:41 am

Thanks Charlotte. I didn't want to think I'm going crazy. I didn't even know all the symptoms when I experienced them as it was month 1 ttc. Oh well, now on to next tries. Thanks again!
milaNYC
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Miscarriage, Ectopic, and Pregnancy Loss Support