Two Week Wait

Support for anyone experiencing a miscarriage or looking for support from others who have been there.
Post a reply

Re: U/S results indicate threat to pregnancy UPDATE lost bab

Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:33 pm

I know nothing said makes it any easier, but just know that I'm sending lots of love and prayers your way!! I'm so so sorry! :(

Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:38 pm

So sorry to hear, KT. It sounds really stressful and sad. I don't have anything magically comforting to say, but just wanted to let you know there's another person out here thinking about you and your family. :hugs:

Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:06 pm

Thanks for your support; I'm at the ER right now. Just want to cry but want to save my tears for a moment of privacy!!

Running tests: bleeding started but could be the hematobia not the miscarriage.

Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:20 am

Still waiting for news! I'll update as soon as I can emotionally!

Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:27 am

So sorry for what's happening. :( :( My thoughts are with you.

Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:06 am

I'm so sorry KT, there are no words that can make it better but just know my prayers and thoughts are with you xxx

Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:25 am

So the sac is measuring five weeks four days so growth there the hcg earlier that day was accurate as it came back at 4820 last night.

The dr. Says the hematoma grew two 2cm and when I asked for progesterone check I was denied because my OB says the real threat to pregnancy is the Hematoma and progesterone wouldn't save my child.

Ladies I just want the emotional peace to walk the rest if this journey through. Pray for that because I can't do a thing to stop this but I can have control over my attitude!!

Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:29 am

Thinking of you and praying. XO

Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:22 am

So sorry, you are in my prayers.

Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:54 am

I don't have the drive to go into the office for a blood drawl. Last time I was there they were asking if everything was alright with pregnancy; I can't face the curiosity.

Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:52 am

I'm soo sorry for you sweetie ! Like someone said there's no magical words we can say to make it all better or go away but know I'm sending you thoughts and prayers during this difficult and painful time . May god give you and your family the strength.

Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:37 pm

I'm so sorry you're going through this darlin! I just wanted to tell you that you've been in my thoughts and prayers all weekend.

Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:44 pm

I am so sorry this is happening, KT. Don't take anything extra yet, like others have said. Sending you big hugs and lots of thoughts and prayers.

Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:00 am

Finally had that much needed conversation with my husband and found some inner strength to get the blood work done. God was looking out because neither lady that knows me or my current situation where around to ask questions. It was a def. Praise God for sparing me emotional turmoil.

I did ask how I could get the blood test results directly and was informed that isn't possible. This was done at a hospital perhaps if the blood work was run up elsewhere then they might let me??

I'll share when I can!

Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:25 am

Praying and crossing my fingers for you!!!! What an emotional roller coster
Post a reply
IsoFresh
Pregnancy Test Strips
FertilAid for Women and Men
OvaCue
OvaGraph
IsoFresh
5 Tips Newsletter