Difference in symptoms before CP, versus a healthy pregnancy

Support for anyone experiencing a miscarriage or looking for support from others who have been there.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Difference in symptoms before CP, versus a healthy pregnancy

Postby Madison9L » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:27 pm

Hi ladies! Question for those of you who have experienced a chemical pregnancy/ early loss, and have later gone on to have a healthy pregnancy...

Would you say your TWW symptoms were the same, or different?

Prior to getting my BFP (before my CP), I had very intense cramps for days, as well as nausea and dizziness. I know that there are those who say you can't experience symptoms that early (10dpo on), but I did!

I'm currently on my first cycle after my CP, and have many of the same symptoms, but more subdued. Guess I'm just wondering if there is any correlation between intense symptoms and a CP??
Madison9L
Friend

Re: Difference in symptoms before CP, versus a healthy pregn

Postby mylammie04 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:04 am

Hi Madison9L,

I am so sorry for your loss *hugs*

I didn't want to read and dash....I haven't had a CP, but have experienced two early MC's. For me, the symptoms for my two losses were similar -- sore bbs, tired and increased appetite followed by bleeding, cramping and the MC itself. Both were natural.

I got my BFP a few weeks ago and the symptoms were slightly different, but somewhat the same. Exhaustion/tiredness set in first followed by the increased appetite and nausea/morning sickness. Since I was tracking my cycles, I knew that I was pregnant early on, so the sore bbs set in later around week 6. I've been extra careful this cycle and have adjusted quite a few things.

There could be correlation between the symptoms and a CP, but every pregnancy is different. I hope that you get your BFP and rainbow baby soon.
Me: 34
DH: 34
TTC #1 since 01/14
Dx PCOS: 09/14
1st MC: 08/01/14 :angel:
2nd MC: 04/14/15 :angel:
3rd MC: 07/17/17 :angel:

RAINBOW BABY
02/14/16 :babyb:

TTC #2
mylammie04
BabyDuster