Miscarriage after Ivf?

Support for anyone experiencing a miscarriage or looking for support from others who have been there.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Miscarriage after Ivf?

Postby bbe » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:53 am

Anyone in this situation? I found out last week that the baby stopped growing at about 7.5 weeks. We had heard the heartbeat and it was strong a week before the bad news, but the baby was measuring a week behind and at the end, the sac had no fluid. I can't afford ivf anymore....
Me 34 DH 36
Ttc 1 since 2008
MFI, and blocked left tube
2 IUIs bfns
1st mini ivf bfn
2nd mini ivf bfp
DD born 2012
Ttc 2 2013
3rd mini ivf bfp
Miscarriage 7.5 weeks

When He decrees an affair, He only says to it "Be" and it is. (Quran 19:35)
bbe
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Miscarriage after Ivf?

Postby cindywoolfe » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:47 am

I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. It must be awful. I'm really really gutted. No one should have to go through with this. My prayers are with you. I hope things get better, somehow. Good luck!
cindywoolfe
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Janeen1 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:37 am

Hello, there. I'm so sorry to hear about your problem. I hope things get better, ASAP. My prayers are with you. You don't deserve this. Good luck to you. Fingers crossed, you find a solution.
Janeen1

Postby rozianaa » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:06 pm

I am so sorry to know about this. Handle the situation wisely and calmly. I really appreciate you for all this. Don't lose hope its a big thing. I want to tell you guys there are some places like Lotus clinic. That use the people for their own good. I am also infertile. Now thought of choosing IVF. But I am really sad they even not replying. I am really stressed out. Lotus, It has got the worst communication service ever. Beware of these clinics guys. But I am not losing hope. We just have to handle the situation calmly. Better things are coming. Pray for me, dear. All the best for the future ahead. I wish you the best of luck in the future. Take care. Don't take the stress. Go for the checkup. Try again! Stay positive.
rozianaa

Postby lillyP28 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:43 am

I am sorrowful for you. You should go for surrogacy. IVF is also a good method. But, it is also mostly unsuccessful. I don't want you to face miscarriage again. Surrogacy is mostly successful. Surrogacy is a miracle. I have also a baby through surrogacy. I was infertile. I was suffering from fatigue injury. I was trying to conceive. My family was not accepting me. But my husband supported me a lot. Then I visited the best clinic for Surrogacy. Now, I have a baby. And avert Lotus and Adonis clinics. They are not trustworthy. Take care.
lillyP28

Postby evi stewart » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:25 am

Hey! This is really depressing. Having your baby almost in your hands and then sudden bad luck. I am literally in tears. I myself went for IVF from a good clinic in Ukraine. It all went well and now I am 8 months pregnant. I am so happy. I hope everything goes smooth. I cannot afford anything bad. The clinic from where I had this treatment is pretty impressing. It has high success rates and is well reputed. When I went there for my treatment, they guided me so well and took good care of me. I would suggest you go there and have your IVF from there. I am pretty sure that everything will go right.
evi stewart
Friend

Postby katherine582 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:42 am

Hey,hope you are doing well.I am so sorry to hear about your loss.I understand your situation.Its is very hard to go through this again and again.IVF is not easy procedure it is a difficult and a very painful one.But please do not loose hope yet there are ways still.I too am infertile.I was pregnant but due to an accident i lost my child and after that i had MCs.I was devastated and had lost all hope.But my DH supported me and kept on looking for ways for our happiness.Eventually a friend of ours told us about a clinic and told us to contact them.This clinic is in Ukraine,so at first it was not possible for us to visit them.We contacted them through email and told them about our situation.They listened to us and were very patient and cooperative.The guided us at every step and suggested to go for surrogacy.We recently visited them and had our tests conducted and signed a contract with them.Soon we will start looking for surrogate.I am very satisfied by them and would suggest you to think about surrogacy as well.
katherine582
Friend

Postby LaraaJ » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:55 am

Hey, there. This broke me, honestly. I am so sad! I'm really sorry, honey. Please, keep the faith. I'm sure things will get better. How about giving IUIs a try?? I think it could be worth it. Good luck!
LaraaJ
Friend

Postby hannahdavid » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:02 am

I am extremely sorry to hear about your loss. This must have been the most devastating news to you. Just stay strong! This is one of the most difficult situations to go through for a woman. My suggestion to you would be to search for IVF properly. There are so many clinics that are operating at a high success rate but aren't charging a lot. I know that IVF is expensive in certain countries especially for those who don't have insurance for the process. However, there are certain clinics in other countries that are doing an amazing job. Don't lose hope! I know this is a difficult decision to make but you have to make it. Ask your doctor for advice and help as well. The chances of IVF to succeed are much greater. I can relate to the financial constraint. I myself faced them the reason why now I am looking for a clinic that is comparatively inexpensive. I did come across one will get in touch with them.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid

Postby Katherine Hugh » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:47 am

I'm really sorry to hear about that. It surely is painful to hear. I hope the baby does well in the end. I can't say as to why this is happening. Maybe a fault of the doctors. Maybe it's nobodies fault. Don't lose hope yet. And don't despair, you need to keep your strength. It's easy to give up. But it's harder not to. That's what real strength is. You have to look for options. But be prepared for the worst. Everything will be fine. Have some faith. Take care of yourself.
Katherine Hugh
Friend

Postby sidneywhite » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:02 am

bbe wrote:Anyone in this situation? I found out last week that the baby stopped growing at about 7.5 weeks. We had heard the heartbeat and it was strong a week before the bad news, but the baby was measuring a week behind and at the end, the sac had no fluid. I can't afford ivf anymore....

Sorry to hear about your miscarriage. IVf treatment is very expensive as well. Dear don't get stressed. keep your hopes high. You should have to try surrogacy. Surely, it will work for you. I am also an infertile. I got opted surrogacy from a clinic of Ukraine. The decision changed my life. I wish happiness for you. Take care.
sidneywhite
Friend

Postby jess100 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:32 am

The worse thing a mother goes through is a miscarriage. I’m so sorry that you had to suffer this situation. I can totally feel your pain. My sister had also suffered two miscarriages and after that, she was considered infertile. That were her horrible days. Now, she is having her surrogacy from a clinic in Europe. She is quite satisfied with her treatment. You should also visit this clinic once. I hope it will work out for you.
jess100
Friend

Postby sahruubutt » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:19 am

Hello. I hope you're alright. Actually, the clinic, you are talking about is great. I have a personal experience. I went there for my infertility treatment. They were so nice to me. They helped me conceive. To this day, I thank them. It can never be enough, though. They made my dream came true. I'd advise everyone reading to go there! It will be a fantastic event. They'll post the dates, soon. And, they really ARE the solution to infertility. Good luck to everyone!
sahruubutt
Friend

Return to Miscarriage, Ectopic, and Pregnancy Loss Support