Miscarriage after Ivf?

Support for anyone experiencing a miscarriage or looking for support from others who have been there.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Miscarriage after Ivf?

Postby bbe » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:53 am

Anyone in this situation? I found out last week that the baby stopped growing at about 7.5 weeks. We had heard the heartbeat and it was strong a week before the bad news, but the baby was measuring a week behind and at the end, the sac had no fluid. I can't afford ivf anymore....
Me 34 DH 36
Ttc 1 since 2008
MFI, and blocked left tube
2 IUIs bfns
1st mini ivf bfn
2nd mini ivf bfp
DD born 2012
Ttc 2 2013
3rd mini ivf bfp
Miscarriage 7.5 weeks

When He decrees an affair, He only says to it "Be" and it is. (Quran 19:35)
bbe
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Miscarriage after Ivf?

Postby cindywoolfe » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:47 am

I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. It must be awful. I'm really really gutted. No one should have to go through with this. My prayers are with you. I hope things get better, somehow. Good luck!
cindywoolfe

Postby Janeen1 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:37 am

Hello, there. I'm so sorry to hear about your problem. I hope things get better, ASAP. My prayers are with you. You don't deserve this. Good luck to you. Fingers crossed, you find a solution.
Janeen1
Friend

Postby rozianaa » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:06 pm

I am so sorry to know about this. Handle the situation wisely and calmly. I really appreciate you for all this. Don't lose hope its a big thing. I want to tell you guys there are some places like Lotus clinic. That use the people for their own good. I am also infertile. Now thought of choosing IVF. But I am really sad they even not replying. I am really stressed out. Lotus, It has got the worst communication service ever. Beware of these clinics guys. But I am not losing hope. We just have to handle the situation calmly. Better things are coming. Pray for me, dear. All the best for the future ahead. I wish you the best of luck in the future. Take care. Don't take the stress. Go for the checkup. Try again! Stay positive.
rozianaa
Friend

Postby lillyP28 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:43 am

I am sorrowful for you. You should go for surrogacy. IVF is also a good method. But, it is also mostly unsuccessful. I don't want you to face miscarriage again. Surrogacy is mostly successful. Surrogacy is a miracle. I have also a baby through surrogacy. I was infertile. I was suffering from fatigue injury. I was trying to conceive. My family was not accepting me. But my husband supported me a lot. Then I visited the best clinic for Surrogacy. Now, I have a baby. And avert Lotus and Adonis clinics. They are not trustworthy. Take care.
lillyP28
Friend

Return to Miscarriage, Ectopic, and Pregnancy Loss Support