Please help me (blood picture)

Support for anyone experiencing a miscarriage or looking for support from others who have been there.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Please help me (blood picture)

Postby MammysBabyno2 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:20 pm

Hi
I have had a medically managed miscarriage last Wednesday and I blead) for 16 days before it was never really heavy only when I wipped (sorry)

So the medical managed miscarriage was hurendous I lost loads of blood and massive clots I worried how mucb actully.

But after Wednesday when I miscarried I have had a week of only had blood like below its when I wipe nothing in toilet is this normal after or do you think it hasn't worked it's some times heavier but very stringy I was 12w5d when I miscarried but the baby stopped growing at 6 weeks

3 weeks of hell please help me sorry for pic
Attachments
2016-02-10_21.20.20.jpg
2016-02-10_21.20.20.jpg (39.5 KiB) Viewed 872 times
MammysBabyno2
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Re: Please help me (blood picture)

Postby blooop » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:57 am

Hey, I'm really sorry about your miscarriage... and I'm sorry it has been so tough on you physically *hugs*
if I'm reading right this is happening a week after your medical procedure?
I looked it up online and apparently you should worry if you are soaking a tampon or pad in an hour's time, or if it's red bleeding that lasts longer than 2 weeks. So I think you will be okay. If it gets worse or anything I would go to the doctor but it looks like old blood to me.
I haven't had a m/c before but I went through a bleeding scare that was probably a SCH and I had spotting that looked a lot like that for almost a week afterwards too.

Me: 23
DH: 29
#1 due August 22, 2016

blooop
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby MammysBabyno2 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:33 am

Thank you for your reply I haven't ever needed a pad ever only the day of miscarriage it was like that at home for a few hours but since 3Rd Feb I have had that that's or a little bit more when I wipe a few times aday I shouldn't moan with it only being light but I would rather it be like a normal period and just go xx
MammysBabyno2
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby blooop » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:05 am

Yeah I understand it must suck to have to deal with that.. Just wanting it to go away. But I think medically speaking you're fine as long as it doesn't get heavier or last for over two weeks. How are you feeling? I dont blame you for being frustrated with it, nobody should ever have to go through this pain.

#1 due August 22, 2016

blooop
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby MammysBabyno2 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:46 am

I feel so heartless that I want it over but this is the last thing I would of chosen to happen so going to the toilet and getting this 50% of the time is just a reminder. I would never ever forget my beautiful Angel baby after all it stayed in my body for 12 weeks and 5 days even tho its only lived till 5 weeks and 5 days I continued with symptoms and planning so I feel like I got to 3 months I should of hit my second trimester Friday it makes me so sad and altho I cry every day I just want it over my little boy deserves another sibling to play with to Cuddle with am just gutted it won't be my little prince or princess that should of been born in August
MammysBabyno2
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby blooop » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:20 pm

I'm so sorry. I understand what you mean that it's just a constant reminder and you want it over with. I would too so don't feel guilty.

How old is your little boy?

#1 due August 22, 2016

blooop
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Return to Miscarriage, Ectopic, and Pregnancy Loss Support