Waiting to MC

Support for anyone experiencing a miscarriage or looking for support from others who have been there.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Waiting to MC

Postby Greenbee24 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:09 am

So I found out April 3 that I was pregnant. I had a dream the night before and it was God telling me that I was pregnant and that I needed to test. So I did, and it was positive. I went the next day (my bday) and had blood drawn. Hcg 102 and progesterone 8. Two days later 107 and 5. Doctor told me I was to miscarry. My husband and I asked for progesterone (I was suppose to get it MONDAY) and to have my levels drawn again the next day. 94 hcg and 15 progesterone. At least now we know I respond to supplements. I'm not having cramping or bleeding. I also still have all the symptoms I was having before, breast tenderness, heartburn. I have had some nausea one evening. I don't feel like anything is wrong this time. Last time I MC I KNEW something was wrong. I know my chances are slim to none but I am still holding on to a tiny little thread of hope. My heart goes out to everyone who has had a mc. The emotional roller coaster is unbearable. I even asked for birth control if this pregnancy ends. I just can't take it. We weren't even trying (had given up) and boom so stinking happy to finally have a child and less than a week later completely crushed.
Greenbee24
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Waiting to MC

Postby elohcin76 » Mon May 02, 2016 8:00 pm

How did things turn out for you?? So sorry you were in that position. :(
Me (30) DH (33) Married 12 years!
Mama to 4 in arms and 11 in Heaven
elohcin76
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Waiting to MC

Postby Greenbee24 » Fri May 06, 2016 12:26 pm

I miscarried naturally. Waiting for my period any day now. My BBs are so sore right now!
Greenbee24
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Miscarriage, Ectopic, and Pregnancy Loss Support