Going through miscarriage #5

Support for anyone experiencing a miscarriage or looking for support from others who have been there.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Going through miscarriage #5

Postby photofashionista » Thu May 26, 2016 1:20 pm

I'm currently going through another miscarriage. I had 3 before I had my daughter and then my boys followed in fairly quick succession. I really thought RPL was behind me. But now I had a msicarriage at 8 weeks in Nov of last year and another at 10 weeks this week. This one is a LOT more painful physically and it's difficult emotionally because I'm only a few days away from the due date of the last baby.

I'm just wishing it was all over. I'm very happy with my 3 children and I don't feel the same despair and heartbreak like I did with the first ones. These last two pregnancies weren't planned and a very happy surprise. I wasn't sure if I wanted more children but now having lost 2 more, I feel like I do want another.

Processing all of the feelings that go with a miscarriage is so difficult and it really makes you scare to try again for fear of going through it all over again.

I don't have anything in particular I'm needing to hear, just wanted to get this off my chest to a group of women that understand.

<i>"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb is His reward." ~Psalm 127:3 </i>
<b>Christina</b>-34, Steven-39
3 angel babies
Katelyn Sept 2010
Everett Jun 2012
Cole Jul 2014
2 angel babies

Love of my life!
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/21b291
http://steven-christina-skinner.blogspot.com/
http://www.christinaskinnerphotography.com
photofashionista
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Re: Going through miscarriage #5

Postby southernbelle » Thu May 26, 2016 2:52 pm

I'm so sorry for your losses. I've had 4 total and it never really does get easier. I think the further along you are, the harder it is, too. God Bless you for going through all of that while trying to stay "normal" and happy for the children you are raising.
NTNP

Mar 2013 chemical pregnancy
May 2013 :bfp:
Feb 2014 Baby Girl :babyg:
Feb 2015 missed miscarriage @ 8 weeks (Vitex)
Apr 2015 miscarriage @ 6 weeks (Vitex)
Jun 2015 hysteroscopy
Aug 2015 failed IUI #1 (Femara, Follistim, Ovidrel)
Sep 2015 chemical pregnancy (Vitex)
Oct 2015 500mg Metformin, Baby Aspirin, 100mg Clomid cd 3-7 - Round 1
Nov 2015 500mg Metformin, Baby Aspirin, 150mg Clomid cd 3-7, Follistim cd 8-11, Ovidrel
Dec 2015 500mg Metformin, Baby Aspirin, Vitex, Preseed, Mucinex :bfp:
Aug 2016 Baby Boy :babyb:

My Ovulation Chart
southernbelle

Postby C-Dub » Sun May 29, 2016 7:31 am

So sorry to hear about your miscarrying. I had a loss at 9+2 in December after trying so long to get pregnant it was devastating. You must be a strong lady! If I were you I woukd ask my doctor to do some testing. My DH and I just had blood testing done to see if we had translocated DNA that woukd explain our loss, and the doctor said that if we had a translocation it would mean the possibility of multiple losses and we might want to consider IVF so that we could find the embies without translocation and avoid repeated heartache.

Good luck to you and I'll keep you in my prayers as you go through this.
ME (Catherine) - 36 (overweight, chronic pain patient on intrathecal & oral pain meds *gotten the all clear from high-risk OB, geneticist, and maternal fetal medicine docs that no undue risk is present for potential embryo/fetus with my meds*)

DH - 38 (overweight)

♡ TTC #1 since September 2014 ♡

* On Clomid cycle 4 to improve egg quality/promote "stronger" O...I keep telling DH we're going to make a SuperBaby! *

My Ovulation Chart
C-Dub
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby mimimama » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:35 am

I am sorry to know about yr mcs. I have read that in case of recurrent mcs it is advised to consider doing additional testing as karyotype and preimplantation diagnosis PGD/PGS NGS to increase chances of having a problem-free pregnancy
Me 31, DH 40. TTC 5 years. Unexplained infertility.
December 2015- IVF #1 BFN
May/June 2016- new doctor, IVF consultation in Gdansk Poland
October 2016- IVF #2 Invicta BFP!!!
mimimama
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Miscarriage, Ectopic, and Pregnancy Loss Support