First pregnancy, first miscarriage

Support for anyone experiencing a miscarriage or looking for support from others who have been there.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

First pregnancy, first miscarriage

Postby Mrs.Stacy3343 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:57 am

8 months it took my husband and I to get pregnant. 8 months of worry that we would be unable to get pregnant. 8 months wishing for a positive. Finally after 8 months, we got our positive. We have never been so excited. We knew about our baby for one week and two days before I had a miscarriage. I was only 5w 1d into the pregnancy but I already loved that baby. I've never felt so heart broken in my life. It was my first pregnancy and it ended in miscarriage. I feel so sad and so angry that this happened. Has this happened to anyone else on their first pregnancy and then they were able to have a healthy pregnancy after that?
Mrs.Stacy3343

Re: First pregnancy, first miscarriage

Postby Danaa » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:32 am

Im sorry for your loss,I have been trough one myself and I'm now 9 weeks pregnant!!It will happen again and u will have a healthy pregnancy!!Good luck to you!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mrs.Stacy3343 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:37 am

I'm glad to hear that. I have this huge fear now that it's not going to happen. I'm sorry to hear about your loss as well but I'm glad you are 9 weeks now.
Mrs.Stacy3343

Postby mimimama » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:07 am

I am sorry for yr loss. Unfortunately women might experience mcs or cp. A few friends of mine have experienced mcs as well. One lady conceived naturally a few months later. The second friend decided to see a doc, who advised her to do additional tests. As it occurred she had chromosomal issues, so she combined her treatment with pgs ngs procedure, and finally got pregnant.
Me 31, DH 40. TTC 5 years. Unexplained infertility.
December 2015- IVF #1 BFN
May/June 2016- new doctor, IVF consultation in Gdansk Poland
October 2016- IVF #2 Invicta BFP!!!
mimimama
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby EvilSockLady » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:33 am

Mrs. Stacy, I'm sorry for your loss and I hope the time since then has helped with the healing.

I wanted to tell you that a dear friend of mine and her husband were trying for several months before they got their BFP. And unfortunately she ended up having a miscarriage just a few weeks later. But a few months after that she got another BFP. Yesterday I attended their little girl's first birthday party. She destroyed that cake!

My cousin had three miscarriages before she finally got her rainbow baby... and then last month they welcomed their second baby (whose conception was a total surprise until she was 10 weeks!).

Anything is possible. :)
--Amber (Me: 33 DH: 32)
Regretting using my high school screen name...
Feel free to call me Amber or Evil if EvilSockLady is too weird. =D

Adelaide "Addie" June born January 19, 2016
EvilSockLady
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Mari Mo04 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:23 am

So sorry about your loss! They are so hard. I have had seven losses while TTC, but have also had 4 successful pregnancies! You should definitely keep hoping for that sticky babe. And don't let anyone stop you from grieving. That baby was yours and the pain and hurt are legitimate feelings. Hugs!
Mari Mo04
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to Miscarriage, Ectopic, and Pregnancy Loss Support