Possible Chemical??

Support for anyone experiencing a miscarriage or looking for support from others who have been there.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Possible Chemical??

Postby SaraElise » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:41 pm

I have no idea if I'm posting this in the correct section. I had my first iui June second. Tested positive 12-14dpo. Tested again today at 16spo and my line is barely visible. DH and I have been ttc for 4 years so I'm not sure what to expect. Are there any chances this could be a bad test? I'm out of state on vacation and can't get in to see my Re until Monday.
My Ovulation Chart

Me (Sara): 28 Normal, Unexplained Infertility, 50mg of Clomid to see if it will help!

DH (Bryan): 31 Diagnosed with varicocele and low testosterone. Normal count with low motility. Using Clomid to try and increase numbers. All tests normal as of Jan 2014!

June 2014: 50mg Clomid= BFN
July 2014: 50mg Clomid= BFN
August 2014: 100mg Clomid= BFN
September 2014: 100mg Clomid=BFN
October 2014: 100mg Clomid=BFN

Acupunture started October 2014

TTC #2 since May 2013

SaraElise
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Re: Possible Chemical??

Postby BeeCee33 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:39 pm

Do you have pictures of your tests? I haven't done IUI, but you get a trigger shot, right? When is that supposed to be out of your system?

Unfortunately I have had two early losses where I had nice positive tests, even progressing the first 7 days, then fading away after that.

No one can really tell you if today's test was faulty. Of course there are a lot of variables- concentration of urine, how much dye is in a particular test (even of the same brand), etc. But if it's much lighter than the previous ones, it might not be great news. :(

I hope it was just a dilution issue or something. If I were you, I'd take another tomorrow and see how it compares. Good luck. <3
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Miscarriage, Ectopic, and Pregnancy Loss Support