Feeling lonely & want to hear your experiences

Support for anyone experiencing a miscarriage or looking for support from others who have been there.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Feeling lonely & want to hear your experiences

Postby Jessiquoi » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:58 pm

Two years of trying, four IUIs, a surgery, a near miscarriage, and finally today we found out the baby we've worked so hard for is still in there but its little heart has stopped beating. I'm sad, annoyed... frustrated. If you aren't shy I'd really love to hear your experiences right now, especially if it took you awhile. It's lonely.
Jessiquoi

Re: Feeling lonely & want to hear your experiences

Postby Danaa » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:03 am

I’m really sorry to hear about your loss....there is nothing I could say to make you feel better....after my loss I was very angry for a while and i didn’t felt like i was going to ever try again but as time has passed by I changed and right now I’m happy to say I’m 10w pregnant and praying to get to term and deliver a healthy baby.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Feeling lonely & want to hear your experiences

Postby Trina09 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:54 pm

Oh my God, I'm so sorry. I can't even imagine what you are feeling at the moment. I'm very sorry about your loss. I really wish you to stay strong, dear. I believe you can keep living your life. Everything will be fine very soon. Don't give up trying, please. Unfortunately, a lot of women lose hope to get pregnant after MC. I really believe that you are strong enough to try one more time. Our body is so unpredictable. We never know what can happen the next moment. We should be ready for anything. Please, dear, stay strong. My sister had two MCs but she gave birth to a healthy baby last month. That's why I know that it is possible.
Trina09
Friend

Return to Miscarriage, Ectopic, and Pregnancy Loss Support