three early miscarriages

Support for anyone experiencing a miscarriage or looking for support from others who have been there.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

three early miscarriages

Postby lindamike » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:24 am

"Hey everyone.We tried for 2yrs. Had three early miscarriages (unexplained), tried Clomid for 3 cycles, underwent every test imaginable, tried everything (acupuncture, cleanses, exercising more, all the old wives tales.) Hit our 2yr anniversary of TTC and we were busy moving so didn't pay the usual attention to timing everything and voila, DD was our sticky baby. Same thing with my good friend, it took her just over 18mos, her second round of Clomid worked. We just celebrated her DD's 1st birthday.I have one more story to share that always brings me to tears. My friend and her hubby tried for 3yrs to get pregnant, they had some issues that made IVF highly unlikely to work, so they (very sadly) decided not to go into debt over potentially nothing. 4yrs later she goes in for surgery on her ear and during the pre-op check, they tell her they can't do the surgery because she's PREGNANT! Not only that, she finds out she's 14wks pregnant. She thought she was going through early menopause. Nope. The miracle happened lots of love and happiness was there.
"
lindamike

Re: three early miscarriages

Postby ThelmaDuffy » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:02 pm

Wow! Such great stories. Clomid worked miracle for you and your friend. And the other friend was just plainly struch with luck. It is always good to hear a success story. Gives you a boost. Fills you up with so much hope. This post was much needed. I was feeling so down reading through the posts here about fear and failure. Not that I don't sympathize with them. But I was getting a bit gloomy. Thank you for this post. I have a success story too. I'll not go into details right now. But lemme tell you the short version. Tried and failed for three years. Seeked help from a clinic. Got lucky with IVF. Have a beautiful daughter now.
ThelmaDuffy
Friend

Postby Dini » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:07 pm

Hi Linda, Thanks for your inspiring story!! Its so nice to hear some positive stories!
TTC since October 2016

BFP - Jan 2018 - CP @ 5 weeks
BFP - Feb 2018 - CP @ 5 weeks
BFP - Jul 2018 - Heartbeat seen at 7wks2ds.....
Dini
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby mimimama » Tue May 08, 2018 6:37 am

I am sorry to hear of your troubles. I stumbled across an article (a webinar with Q&A) on recurrent pregnancy loss and spontaneous miscarriages and thought it might be helpful for you. xx
Me 31, DH 40. TTC 5 years. Unexplained infertility.
December 2015- IVF #1 BFN
May/June 2016- new doctor, IVF consultation in Gdansk Poland
October 2016- IVF #2 Invicta BFP!!!
mimimama
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby jolly188 » Mon May 14, 2018 11:58 am

Wow! I felt very happy to read your story. Atlast the hard work and the control paid off in a huge amount. Although you have to go through a really hard and crucial time. But the control on your pain and the hard time you went through blessed you with a great blessing. Getting upset and hopeless affects not only your health but also upsets your mind and you lose control. But I am happy for you that you never lose your strength and faced all the hardships very bravely. You this positive attitude really inspired me and all the others. It's a very good lesson for all of us that how your positive attitude and strength through all this crucial time paid you off. May you and your family be blessed with a good and healthy life ahead. Best of luck for your near future.
jolly188
Friend

Postby annataylor1 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:37 pm

So said to hear this.
Last edited by annataylor1 on Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
annataylor1
Friend

Postby cindywoolfe » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:01 am

Hello. These are great stories! I loved reading them. Aah, I love happy endings. Thank you so much for sharing them. Congratulations to both of you, you deserved it. They're really motivating stories, I hope I can share mine, too, one day.
cindywoolfe
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby bella28 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:41 am

Hi there. Hope you are doing great. Feeling sorry to hear the sufferings. It must be hard. I really loved the stories. Your post is very motivational. Your family and friend were so lucky. Clomid proved to be best for you. These stories were emotional. But the ending was cool. Thanks for sharing awesome stories. Many of us will surely get hope. Stay blessed ever. I wish luck to everyone. May God bless us all.
bella28
Friend

Postby Janeen1 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:36 am

Hi! Wow, what a brilliant post. Thank you so much for sharing two wonderful stories. My stress levels just went down, haha. I love happy endings, aw. Congratulations to you! You guys deserve the best.
Janeen1

Postby annataylor1 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:25 pm

Hey Linda. How are you? Thanks for your inspiring story. I love the stories with happy endings. And its one of it. In the end, hard work pays off. Best of luck for your near future. I am looking forward to your more posts now. A lot of loves.
annataylor1
Friend

Postby Isabelle123 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:54 pm

Hi individuals! I am so anxious to teach each one of you with respect to the BIOTEXCOM event. Most by far of you consider BIOTEXCOM clinic and in a perfect world, you people are particularly mindful of their amazing work. BIOTEXCOM office is in Ukraine. In any case, this time BIOTEXCOM has handled this issue also. It's a splendid open entryway which I figure nobody can stand to miss. Moreover, if you should be there with heads of BIOTEXCOM then you have to get yourselves enrolled right now as there would be a foreordained number of seats and incalculable.
Isabelle123
Friend

Postby Dini » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:02 pm

SPAM!
TTC since October 2016

BFP - Jan 2018 - CP @ 5 weeks
BFP - Feb 2018 - CP @ 5 weeks
BFP - Jul 2018 - Heartbeat seen at 7wks2ds.....
Dini
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to Miscarriage, Ectopic, and Pregnancy Loss Support