TTC after Ectopic tube removal 6 months ago

Support for anyone experiencing a miscarriage or looking for support from others who have been there.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

TTC after Ectopic tube removal 6 months ago

Postby Hope11 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:53 pm

Hi,
This is the first time ever I am posting something online. I had an ectopic tube removal last January where they removed my left tube. I have been TTC since March with no luck. Feel hopeless every month after it doesn’t happen. I am here in search of hope and TTC tips I guess. Anyone got pregnant with one tube ? if so, how long did it take and any tips that you think helped you get pregnant. TIA.
Hope11

Re: TTC after Ectopic tube removal 6 months ago

Postby BeeCee33 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:20 am

A friend of mine I met on these boards had this experience. After almost a year of TTC, she had a miscarriage and an ectopic pregnancy and lost that tube. She is now nearing the end of her first trimester with what looks like a healthy, sticky baby! The best part-- they were able to tell by ultrasound that she had O'd from the side without a tube! So that little egg found its way to the other tube and into the uterus. I can't remember how long ago she had the tube removed, but I'm thinking maybe October-ish of last year? Then she had a mc a couple of months later, then a couple of months after that, this one.
Me (Becca): 33 DH:38

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/2015

Giving letrozole a try at 2.5 mg:
Cycle 1-- BFN
Cycle 2-- BFN
My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: TTC after Ectopic tube removal 6 months ago