Lack of pcos symptoms , could this be my BFP????

TTC with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome? Find support here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Lack of pcos symptoms , could this be my BFP????

Postby Rachellexxx » Tue May 28, 2013 11:31 am

Hi all!! :-)

Was diagnosed with pcos in November 2012 after deciding to 'try' for a baby and stopping using contraception in July 2012 .

I was diagnosed after convincing myself I was pregnant ( due to lack of periods , stomach cramps , back ache, tired , grumpy & emotional ) which turned out I wasn't pregnant and had pcos - devastated at the thaught I'd never have my own little bundle of joy .

Since then I have been keeping track of periods which seem to be every 39 days apart . Most cycles I convince myself I am pregnant - and then POAS and surprise surprise - negative .

I usually constantly have 'ovary pain' quite sever , most days . However for the past 10 days I have felt good - I've not had any pain as such , just the odd sort of flutter in lower belly . No back ache , no headache , no sore boobs ... Non of the symptoms I have all month every month and usually think I'm pregnant , I've been suffering with pcos pains since my diagnosis - constantly , so the fact I haven't had any is BRILL !! Yet I can't help but wonder why these aches and pains I usually have an have had for so long have all of a sudden gone ?? The only thing I've noticed is massive fatigue ( could be due to working alot ) and feeling major major major thirsty . Sex drive has gone , not like me , I'm usually a raging nympho and like to get jiggy anytime any place haha ! Tmi sorry .

All my previos cycles I genuinely believe I'm pregnant . And turn out not to be . This cycle I feel tottally the opposite and have the mindset of 'well I can't be pregnant '

Sorry for waffling on I just wondered if anyone else has experienced a lack of usual symptoms of pcos then turned out to get there BFP ?? Or any other opinions would be greatly appreciated :-)

Baby dust to all !! Xxx
1st baby should of been due 07/03/2014 , miscarried at 9 weeks *heartbroken*
The dreaded ttc journey continues
Already in my heart yet to be in my arms .
Rachellexxx
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Lack of pcos symptoms , could this be my BFP????

Postby Menehune » Tue May 28, 2013 12:16 pm

Depending on where you are in your cycle, you should test!

Best wishes!
Me - 36 (PCOS/Endo/polyps), Him - 37
TTC #1 since Jan 2009
MM/C Apr 2010 @ 5wks
Clomid only Sept-Nov 2010
Clomid/IUI Feb-Mar 2011
Acupuncture 2011
IUI #3 Oct 2012
Started Metformin for PCOS
Clomid/IUI #4 Nov 2012
Laparascopy/Hysteroscopy/D&C Dec 2012 - Endo removed from both ovaries and bladder, uterine polyps removed
Clomid/IUI Jan-Mar 2013
Mar 2013 - Acupuncture to prep for IVF
Hysteroscopy/Endo scratch/polyps removed May 2013
IVF #1 June 2013, Long lupron, follistim/menopur, 30 eggs retrieved, 27 mature, 15 fertilized, 11 5-day blasts, freeze all due to OHSS
8/23/13 FET 3x5-day blasts transferred, BFP 6dp5dt, betas 380 @ 10dp5dt, 810 @ 12dp5dt, 38,185 @ 22dp5dt, U/S 9/26 Twins!
The twins arrived at 34 weeks, baby boy spent 2 weeks in NICU, baby girl spent 3 weeks in NICU
Menehune
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to PCOS Support