*GRAPHIC PHOTO* anybody had this blood clot before? :s

TTC with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome? Find support here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

*GRAPHIC PHOTO* anybody had this blood clot before? :s

Postby babyblueeyes » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:42 am

Ok I passed this blood clot yesterday, no pain or cramps I got that worried I phoned a DR about it thinking it was a M/C! I had spotting on and off leading up to this nothing abnormal tho just pinky spots here and there, then the blood clot gushed out with bright red blood, then after a few wipes of red blood I had nothing at all, not even a light flow, a few spots since but that's it!? Anybody had that before? I'm going to upload a picture of the size because it was huge! So sorry for TMI just so use know what I'm on about if anybody has experienced this please reply! Thanks
Attachments
Screen_20131007_151929.jpg
Screen_20131007_151929.jpg (243.98 KiB) Viewed 1719 times
babyblueeyes
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: *GRAPHIC PHOTO* anybody had this blood clot before? :s

Postby mgresham21 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:17 am

I've definitely had it happen.... I used to clot... A LOT!!! It's not as bad now for whatever reason but it used to be horrible.
My Ovulation Chart

Marie-26-
Senior Consultant for Thirty-One Gifts
http://www.mythirtyone.com/mgresham

Justin-26- electrician
Dd-Bethany-3- wild child
Dd-Bailey-2- sensitive sister
I have two angels, one would be 7 in jan and one would be 2 in feb.
Diagnosed with pcos 9 years ago, treated surgically. I have had two ectopics with one tube removal.
Been ntnp for over two years no success now actively ttc#3
[/b]
mgresham21
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby babyblueeyes » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:23 am

Thanks for your reply! Its gross isn't it beats me why it happened iv not had any heavy bleeding since or before I don't know maybe just one of them things? Lol
babyblueeyes
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mama23 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:54 pm

I had this a few cycles back and made me wonder if it wasnt a chemical but I didnt test to know one way or another. My mom said she used to all the time and said they were golf ball size clots....ick
mama23
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby babyblueeyes » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:30 pm

Thanks for your reply, I don't know what it was to be honest if it happens again I'll go to the hospital and get it checked! :)
babyblueeyes
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby babyblueeyes » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:44 am

Just an update - incase anybody searches and wondered what happened after, I did test with a clear blue digital that evening, 'not pregnant' I'm not sure why I passed this clot and I have now started AF a day later which is quite heavy, thanks to those who took the time to reply with info! :)
babyblueeyes
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Okyla » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:11 pm

That's happened to me before. "Just one of those things". A miscarriage is usually accompanied by the loss of a disgusting-looking gray piece of maternal matter. And cramping. If you can avoid tampons when you notice big clots it can be helpful as to not promote further clotting.

I once went in for heavy bleeding and bad cramps thinking it was maybe a miscarriage. Turns out it was a collection of fluid at the back of my uterus, reflux of fluid back into my tubes, and a cyst burst. When it rains, it pours, eh?
Okyla
Friend

Return to PCOS Support