Ew, not feeling well... pregnant or not?

TTC with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome? Find support here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Ew, not feeling well... pregnant or not?

Postby allisonicole7493 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:26 am

Hello!
Hubby and I have been trying TTC for about a year and a half. Every month, I've had "pregnancy symptoms" and every month hubby and I spend at least $20 on pregnancy tests. In June, I had a normal AF, then I never saw mother nature again until Sep, 24th. I was expecting a very heavy, very long and painful visit. Nope! The first day was slightly heavy, but nothing more than what I'm used to. Then after that first day, I was able to use light tampons (I have NEVER been able to use light tampons before) This visit was also a lot shorter than usual. We BDed every night 5 days (we've been very motivated :P) then took a break for a few days and went a week, every night (even a couple times in a night) I also went to the extreme of putting my legs and bottom up on my wall for a half hour. I met with my OB and he has put me on metformin along with my prenatals to help with my recently diagnosed PCOS. Here I am almost 3 weeks later. I'm having some exciting symptoms, but trying to not get excited due to past psychological symptoms. I have not seen any blood since my period (except for ONE time when I wiped there was a very VERY faint tint of red/pink) and I have had some cramping, mostly focused on the right side. I have also had nausea and have vomited once. Now, when I say I have nausea... I mean, I'm a 10 year smoker, the smell and taste of the smoke has literally caused me to run to the bathroom, my favorite perfume made me sick, I can't stomach my favorite foods, the smell of pine sol had me dry heaving for 20 minutes. My BBs aren't really all that sore, but they do feel really heavy and hubby is convinced they "feel" bigger. Every month I am convinced that my nipples are darker (so I can't really go by that). CM is kinda transparent but creamy. I've had headaches, and back aches (but I also have rather large BBs so can't really go by that either) I THINK I have that metallic taste in my mouth, but I'm not really sure. I've been very emotional lately, like...crying because my cats were being cute... and insisting that my husband hates me. I feel like I just can't sleep enough... I can sleep for a good 8 hours at night, wake up, and be in bed for a nap before dinner. I'm not sure when AF is due, but I wouldn't consider too many of these possible PMS symptoms... can anyone give me insight? I have a HPT waiting, but I'm not sure when to take it. I did POAS this morning and that was a BFN, but I'm not sure I'm ready to give up hope quite yet....

allisonicole7493
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Ew, not feeling well... pregnant or not?

Postby 80's Baby » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:45 am

allisonicole7493 wrote: hubby is convinced they "feel" bigger.

lol He's doing his part! :rofl:
I don't know, girlie. PCOS does weird things to me. Metformin made my periods lighter, for sure. It also made me just a little queasy, too. Is it possible that you're having ovulation symptoms?
Me- 29
DH- 28
DD- 11/2007
DD- 02/2012

TTC since March 2013 - Dr. found 2nd degree uterine prolapse
July, 2013 - :angel:

BFP - January, 29 @ 9 DPO
Twins :angel: :angel: - missed miscarriage - D&E@ 10 weeks

August 19 - bfp @ 9 DPO! TWINS!
October 1st - Baby A - :angel: Baby B - Heartrate 162
November 24th - It's a girl!

80's Baby
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby allisonicole7493 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:49 am

I'm not entirely sure what is going on... I REALLY hope this is my BFP but who knows at this point...? lol

allisonicole7493
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby StaCeeeee » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:03 pm

Please keep us updated. I get intrigued reading people experiences. Crossing fingers hoping this is there chance!!! Please keep at least me updated hahaha. X
TTC #1
Since Sep 2012

Oct 2013
    1st round of Clomid- 100mg days 2-6
    1500mg metformin daily
    'O' CD 16-17 'First time in years... woohoo'
    BFN!!!! :(

Nov 2013
    2nd round of Clomid- 100mg days 2-6
    1500mg metformin daily
    'O' CD17!!!!
    BFN!!!!!! :(

Dec 2013
    3rd round of Clomid- 100mg days 2-6
    1500 mg metformin daily

ME- Stacey, 24, Ovarian Cysts found in 2004, PCOS Diagnosed in 2008
DH- Dan, 26, Low Sperm Count found in 2013

Waiting, Wishing, Hoping & Dreaming for our BFP!!!
StaCeeeee

Postby allisonicole7493 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:44 pm

UPDATE :) Especially for Staceee :)
On 10/16 I had A LOT of EWCM (BD CENTRAL ;) )
my symptoms seemed to skip days... one day, not be able to eat because of nausea-the next day, eating everything in sight.
On 10/20 I had some cramping and thought MAYBE it was AF coming to visit OR my dinner wasn't agreeing.. either way, I visited the ladies room. While wiping I noticed a very light pink/beige tint on the toilet tissue. This happened only once... (Implantation???)
Since then I've noticed more and more back and pelvic pain. My BBs aren't really all that tender but definitely feeling heavier than normal. Been REALLY dizzy. My appetite has definitely almost disappeared. My DH has to beg me to eat dinner (at least). Been VERY nauseous. Have had a headache at some point everyday.

I did visit with my OB on 10/21, he did a urine test...BFN. BUT he told me that he REALLY thinks I'm pregnant this time. He said give it a week and test again. (Monday can't come soon enough!)

~Possibly unrelated~
Been losing a lot of hair lately... not sure what's going on with that...
AND I had TWO dreams last night (both woke me up with the need to use the ladies room) about taking a HPT and they both came out positive... I'm not quite sure how to interpret this either...

allisonicole7493
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mgresham21 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:57 pm

When you say 10 year smoker... Are you still smoking while ttc?? If so then shame on you! ... I know that looks mean, but I'm not saying it that way in my head. If you are still smoking you may want to quit before continuing your ttc journey. Not only can it negatively affect fertility, but it's super bad for your baby unborn and born.
My Ovulation Chart

Marie-26-
Senior Consultant for Thirty-One Gifts
http://www.mythirtyone.com/mgresham

Justin-26- electrician
Dd-Bethany-3- wild child
Dd-Bailey-2- sensitive sister
I have two angels, one would be 7 in jan and one would be 2 in feb.
Diagnosed with pcos 9 years ago, treated surgically. I have had two ectopics with one tube removal.
Been ntnp for over two years no success now actively ttc#3
[/b]
mgresham21
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby allisonicole7493 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:22 pm

Well, I have cut myself back A LOT. I used to smoke 2 packs a day. For the past couple weeks I've only smoked about 1 and a half a day....I'm sure I'll be cutting those out VERY soon :)

allisonicole7493
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Okyla » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:49 pm

First of all... 1 1/2 cigarettes per day or 1 1/2 packs per day? It doesn't really matter. Any amount of smoking is harmful to the fetus. If you are TTC while still smoking, you are being very selfish. Please remedy this before continuing! I'm sorry to sound harsh...ok, not so sorry...would you blow smoke in your child's face? Then why would you do this?

Ok. Off my soap box! About the hair-that's a side effect of the PCOS-male pattern balding. Sexy, eh?

Good luck to you to quit smoking and THEN getting preggers! :-)
Okyla
Friend

Postby StaCeeeee » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:44 am

How did the test go?????? :D
TTC #1
Since Sep 2012

Oct 2013
    1500mg metformin daily

Nov 2013
    1500mg metformin daily
    'O' CD17!!!!

Dec 2013
    1500 mg metformin daily

StaCeeeee

Postby allisonicole7493 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:14 am

BFN :(

allisonicole7493
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby StaCeeeee » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:24 am

awww :(
TTC #1
Since Sep 2012

Oct 2013
    1500mg metformin daily

Nov 2013
    1500mg metformin daily
    'O' CD17!!!!

Dec 2013
    1500 mg metformin daily

StaCeeeee

Return to PCOS Support