New & Frusterated!

TTC with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome? Find support here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

New & Frusterated!

Postby tsklove21 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:02 pm

Hi Everyone!
I am new to the TWW and after lurking various TTC websites settled on this community because everyone seemed so friendly! (I had a terrible experience on another website - 1 post and I was eaten alive...) After my bad experience - it took me awhile to get the nerve to sign up for any other site! :)

I was diagnosed with PCOS just under a year ago and up until then I was always told my irregular periods were the result of me being so active in dance. After speaking with my gyn, she started mentioning putting me on Clomid to help me conceive. DH and I decided to wait to do this - and in the meantime - if I got pregnant then that would be GREAT! :)

I am on CD 60 and last week I thought I was getting ready for AF. No dice. So I've been taking HPT's ... and getting BFN's. According to my "very unreliable" calendar I O'd on the 18th of October. I have been feeling a tad nauseous from time to time, my gums have been bleeding a bit, I am sneezing like crazy and am getting cramps for the past 2 weeks. They aren't unbearable just a slight pressure on my right side - especially at night when I am getting ready to go to (which my AF cramps are MUCH worse.) Yesterday my BB's started to hurt.

Is it even possible at this point to get a BFP? Or am I just out this month because of my crazy cycle!? I've read conflicting information about PCOS and getting false negatives.
GRRR!!! I get so frustrated! I can't believe at one time I thought it was just GREAT to only have a few periods a year! :)
tsklove21

Re: New & Frusterated!

Postby randapanda » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:35 pm

Hi,
I am not sure I am much help but I have irregular periods but have not been diagnosed yet. We have been ttc since February and nothing. We have a DS and even with him I didnt know I was even pg till I was about 6 wks. We had a mc when we first got married and had no idea until it started to happening early.

I hope you do find us ladies on here nice and welcome to the two week wait. I O in October on the 16th by FF but finally got health insurance to go see a doc soon to be sure I am I hope. I am on CD7 right now with AF being lately really light.

Glad you are here with us and hope to chat with you soon! :-)
randapanda
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: New & Frusterated!

Postby kittykat722 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:40 am

Hi and Welcome to TWW!!

I just got Dx'd this week with PCOS so I'm "new" to all of this too! (Although I've been TTC for 3 years) I'm sorry I'm not much help but just know it's not over til AF shows! GL to you!
Me: Kat ( 33 ) DH: ( 31)
TTC 3+ years..
Dx: Graves Disease Aug '11
Currently in remission..
Dx: PCOS Nov '13
Currently Taking: Metformin 1500mg daily
kittykat722
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to PCOS Support