What happened to my egg??

TTC with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome? Find support here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

What happened to my egg??

Postby Kendra313 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:57 am

Ok so last week I discussed the fact that I am a woman w/ pcos who recently started metformin, and as of cd 58 I finally got a smiley on a cb advanced opk and 5 days later I got the solid smiley ( which was about 4 days ago as of today). So since then I've been waiting on my bbt to spike and it has not. Granted it has gone up (today was the highest since I hit peak fert at 97.29), but not to the point it should have prior to o'ing. So Im like wth happened? I inseminated on the firstt and third day of my flashing smiley. Wasnt able to do so during my peak b/c my donor was sick w/ the flu and had temps of 102+. Does anyone know what could be going on has this happened to anyone here before.
Kendra313
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: What happened to my egg??

Postby maddy » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:07 am

Without the temp rise, I would say that you geared up to O and didnt follow through with it. It happens to me alot! :(
maddy

Re: What happened to my egg??

Postby Kendra313 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:53 pm

Do you do anything to help increase or improve O... I thought something was rather fishy when I got a + opk after only 4 days on metformin and I had been waiting 58 days prior to w/ absolutely nothing.
Kendra313
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to PCOS Support