newbie! diognosed this week :(

TTC with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome? Find support here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: newbie! diognosed this week :(

Postby SomedayAMommy » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:20 am

Uuug. Im so sorry he was such a jerk! You deserve better than that. And I'm right there with you about the weight and the PCOS. I've been told since I was 17 that it was going to be really hard for me to get pregnant...and she was definitely right. But I refuse to give up hope!!

I've cut my calories down to 1200 and watch my carbs and fat etc. I've lost 22 lbs so far and I know I have a lot to go...and that's fine. It didn't come on to me over night and its not going to disappear over night either... Its a whole life change, not just a diet.

I'm taking a break ttc to get myself healthy...I'm not doing this just to get preggers either. I mean--even If I am able to have a baby, someday--I don't want my child to eat as unhealthy as I used to. I don't want him/her growing up eating take out and pizza and drinking liters (literally) of soda in a week. So, I'm gonna keep stalking everyone's posts and dream like a fool about the day I see 'pregnant' on a pregnancy stick!

You are a strong, beautiful, intelligent woman (all of these women are!!) and you're not alone!!

I take hope and strength from every story and post on this site! And I know you'll see your BFP!! We're all here rooting with you!

Baby dust!!
SomedayAMommy
Friend

Re: newbie! diognosed this week :(

Postby Thully_1980 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:54 am

Hi Ladies

Lovely words Someday...thank you very much. I needed to hear all that.

Hope all is going well with you Ladies, and Froggy, congratulations on your BFP (luckily you won't have to deal with PCOS :D )

I'm a bit down :(
My temp was supposed to go UP today coz I'm sure I O'd yesterday but it only went up a fraction :doh:...I've already given up on this cycle :(
Me - Thully - 34 - Diagnosed with PCOS(because of hormonal imbalance) by gynae in Jan 2014
Dh - Jimmy - 54 - has 4 children from previous marriage (Incl twins)
TTC #1 together, for 16 cycles

My Ovulation Chart
|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Calendar[/url]
Thully_1980
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Previous

Return to PCOS Support