Hi Ladies! I no longer have irregular cycles! Yay!

TTC with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome? Find support here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Hi Ladies! I no longer have irregular cycles! Yay!

Postby MASHINKA » Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:43 pm

Hello Ladies! :D I have been on here for years now. I have been TTC for the last 2 years with successes and failures. I tried for years to stabilize my hormones with Vitex and Maca. I refused to take Clomid or Metformin. I wanted to do things naturally. Vitex gave me heart palpitations, and Maca didn't seem to be strong enough. I finally found something that stabilized my body as a whole (which included my hormones). Since I started taking the Live Long Vitality Supplements my cycles have stabilized, and I ovulate on my own. It took 2 months to stabilize. I experienced no mood swings or anything! No pimples, no cravings, and best of all, no annoulatory cycles! Anyway, I was able to conceive 2 times since taking the supplements. Both times it was fairly easy. However I miscarried again both of those times around 10 weeks. Come to find out my hubby and I have a Chromosonal issue that cannot be fixed. So we won't be able to have a child. But I am happy that we have closure, and my PCOS is under control. Matter of fact, it kind of feels like its gone! Anyway, I have been on this site for such a long time, and I know many of you out there are like me! So I wanted to share my info. I started a YouTube Channel sharing the info that I have found. Check it out: http://youtu.be/czY9vUDTHhA
Ladies if you have any questions please email me directly: essentials4mi@gmail.com :D
Los Angeles Birth Photographer
www.mashageorgievphotography.com
MASHINKA
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Hi Ladies! I no longer have irregular cycles! Yay!

Postby MASHINKA » Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:45 pm

One more thing, my FF is has not been updated since my last pregnancy. When I found out we had chromosomal abnormalities, I stopped charting.
Los Angeles Birth Photographer
www.mashageorgievphotography.com
MASHINKA
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to PCOS Support