Thin Cysters with Multiple Chemical Pregnancies?

TTC with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome? Find support here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Thin Cysters with Multiple Chemical Pregnancies?

Postby ricemill » Tue May 05, 2015 6:24 pm

Hey ladies,

Just looking to connect with fellow thin cysters who have also had two or more chemical pregnancies. I just had my third while on my first cycle of Clomid + Trigger + Progesterone. I was hopeful that all the medicine would help me have a rainbow but it looks like it's just gone the same was as my previous two early losses.

Thanks!
ricemill
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Thin Cysters with Multiple Chemical Pregnancies?

Postby Danaa » Wed May 06, 2015 4:52 am

Hello ricemil,im sorry for ur loses,I have a question if you could help me,I also had a trigger last cycle but silly me I didn't tested out the trigger like the first time I assumed it will be gone as quickly(Ovidrele gone in 7days)I started testing at 8dpo and got positives until 11dpo faint but still there but my period showed up right on time,my question is how did you know it was a chemical and not the trigger?!Im starting to think that I had a chemical but It may be wishful thinking!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby ricemill » Thu May 07, 2015 7:14 pm

Thanks for replying Danaa. It's a very valid question. The reason I knew it was a pregnancy was because I felt implantation and had the nausea afterwards for a couple of days (even threw up once). The first time I tested I was 13 days past trigger and then again at 16 days past trigger. Doctor's office was pretty certain it was not leftover trigger as that should leave system by 10 days past. I just knew girl.. I was pregnant and felt it and then I just didn't feel it anymore and the tests reflected that :/
ricemill
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Danaa » Fri May 08, 2015 7:23 am

Ricemil Ty for answering,is so frustrating bcs I also felt pregnant and implantation in 7DPO,cramps,nausea,fatigue,brownish/red cm just a spot and my temperature stayed high until 11DPO,everything was pointing to a bfp,I wouldn't even have tested if I didn't felt that implantation at 7dpo but AF showed up right on time and im just wondering if it was the trigger or an chemical!!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to PCOS Support