PCOS, D&C, Provera, Metformin and Clomid....

TTC with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome? Find support here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

PCOS, D&C, Provera, Metformin and Clomid....

Postby Hobbzee_Baby#1 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:56 pm

I had a D&C February 25 due to a very heavy period (starting February 22) and a thickened endometrial lining. After the procedure I did not have a period and my physician would not do anything until 3 months after the procedure date. That date came, I went to see my physician and he prescribed me Provera 10 mg for 10 days, and ordered blood work to measure my fasting blood sugar and fasting insulin level. Results came back and he also prescribed me 1500 mg Metformin once a day for PCOS. After my 10 days of Provera my period started 2 days later. I started my clomid CD 3-5, it is now CD 9 and I am still bleeding, sometimes bright red (like fresh blood) other times brown blood (like its trying to slow down) I am so confused. How long can I expect this bleeding to continue. Will I ovulate even though Im bleeding. Should we skip this month TTC? Should I even use OPK? Any help is appreciated.
Hobbzee_Baby#1

Re: PCOS, D&C, Provera, Metformin and Clomid....

Postby C-Dub » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:57 am

I don't have any answers, but I didn't want to read and run.

If i were you, i would call the doctor that prescribed the clomid and tell them what's going on and ask what to do.

Good luck!
ME (Catherine) - 36 (overweight, chronic pain patient on intrathecal & oral pain meds *gotten the all clear from high-risk OB, geneticist, and maternal fetal medicine docs that no undue risk is present for potential embryo/fetus with my meds*)

DH - 38 (overweight)

♡ TTC #1 since September 2014 ♡

* On Clomid cycle 4 to improve egg quality/promote "stronger" O...I keep telling DH we're going to make a SuperBaby! *

My Ovulation Chart
C-Dub
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: PCOS, D&C, Provera, Metformin and Clomid....

Postby Aliciadixon » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:00 pm

Hi everyone, for those suffering from PCOS with symptoms like polycystic ovaries and irregular ovulation, taking western medecins will not help to treat or cure PCOS but help relief the symptoms for a short while and most often cause after effects. From my experience as a PCOS sufferer I Cldnt help it but share the knowledge I have which helped me conceive after years of research funding the cure for PCOS after I was scheduled for ivf which I promised myself I wasn't going to go. I researched and one day came across a chinese herbal store called Dr herbs and booked a consultation with one of their Doctors, to cut the long story short, I was prescribed a Chinese herbal medecines called Tiaojing cuyun wan which is to be taken on the 5th day of ur period for 20 days, that means u have to take four packs each month, a pack cost just about £10, it can also be sold in eBay but I'm not to sure if eBay is good to purchase best to get direct from the doctor, anyways was told to start taking from day five of period for 29 days for the next 3 months to balance hormones and cure cyts etc, one month course is a treatment already but 3 months is recommended for best results, trust me those pills are miracle pills, they worked in two cycles as it targets the root cause of PCOS, balances the endocrine which is one of the reasons most girls or women suffer from polycystic ovaries. It's really good and will recommend everyone tries it as its a natural way of conceiving before Ivf and it works. Tiaojing cuyun wan is the name. I hope this helps someone.
Aliciadixon
Friend

Return to PCOS Support