Pcos..herbs..ttc

TTC with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome? Find support here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Pcos..herbs..ttc

Postby rthatcher1125 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:00 pm

Hi everyone! So let me give a bit of background. I'm 28. I was diagnosed 11yrs ago with pcos. I am overweight. I had a son 8 yrs ago. I didn't take my bc like I should of a boom without trying I was pregnant. Since we have tried for another baby off and on. We had a miscarriage in 2009. We never use protection and I can't take bc anymore cause I got a blood clot after I had my son due to going back on bc. So here now I'm finally serious serious abt getting pregnant. (I feel it's now or never, getting impatient, and feel like I'm getting to old) I Started Working Out IN April And Eating right. I've lost just a bit of weight but not alot. I bought vitex and maca but Im waiting on next period to start them. According to chart I should be ovulating tomorrow. I have major slimy stretch cm today. I've had sex the last 2 days in the morning. I'm gonna try to have sex tonight before my husband goes to work. Has anyone ever took both the herbs? How did u take it? How much did you take? Any other tips to move this along? Thank you in advance. BTW my cycles are 37 days long (is that too long? Or ok?) And my period lasts 4 days each cycle.
rthatcher1125

Re: Pcos..herbs..ttc

Postby Donella1987 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:49 pm

Hey!!!!
I also have PCOS been trying for #1 for a while now.
I had EWCM twice this cycle, first on CD16 and again on CD33 :-S - AF arrived CD46 lol my LP is 13 days so i know the second lot was ovulation.
You are definitely in with a chance if you BD again... doesn't hurt in trying right lol

I have started taking Vitex this month, have done for almost 2 weeks so can't comment on the symptoms but i have read nothing but good reviews on multiple retail website and other babysites also.

Good luck! keep me posted!!! xxx
Me - Donella 29 Portsmouth, UK overweight, pcos and high testosterone
DH - Russell 33 fit healthy avid body builder (polar opposite of me)
together 11 years, married for 8
:bfp: 22/07/2015 - EDD 18th March 2016

*・°☆.。.:*・°☆ David born 25th March 2016 05:32am 7lb9oz ☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*

TTC #2 since July 2016

Donella1987
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to PCOS Support