New 'Round here

TTC with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome? Find support here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

New 'Round here

Postby TTCBabyBoy » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:10 pm

Hey Ya'll! I'm new round here. I'm getting ready to TTC and I have PCOS. I have been blessed with 2 baby girls already, now 3 and 4. The first one I just got a round of progesterone to start my period and I was able to conceive. The second one was a surprise and actually I had her while I was on progesterone birth control pills and missed a few doses, so luckily my PCOS hasn't interfered too much with my fertility so far, although I've been told it could have a future impact especially since my history of periods is about every 6 months. I have a Mirena IUD now and am getting it removed the first week of August. I am super super excited to start trying for baby #3!!! I hope it is fast and easy, and I hope it is a boy, but I will be happy either way because I just want another precious baby. Hope that I can learn a bit from you ladies about what I can do to up my chances and to increase my fertility. Hope I can ovulate more often than once every 6 months this time because if I miss it, then that's a long wait.
TTC #3 after IUD removal August 3rd, 2015.
DH: 36
Me: 29
DD#1 is 5 and DD#2 is 3!
TTCBabyBoy
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to PCOS Support