Ovulated naturally! 4dpo

TTC with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome? Find support here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

How does my chart look

Not looking great
No votes
Looks promising
No votes
Great chart!
No votes

Total votes : 0

Ovulated naturally! 4dpo

Postby char_ox » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:12 am

Hi ladies...
So I started temping this cycle, finally! I have ovulated to my surprise, all I'm taking is metformin and folic acid., in June my gynaecologist told me NOTHING would happen until I lose around 6 st, I'm currently 4dpo I will post my FF Chart below..
Anybody else want to wait for me :)
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (180.45 KiB) Viewed 1466 times
char_ox
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: Ovulated naturally! 4dpo

Postby Little_Bits » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:56 am

Congrats char_ox! How exciting! I think I also *might* have O'd around CD22 and *maybe I'm into my TWW too - so if I get another high temp tomorrow, we can get through the TWW together! Congrats, I am definitely rooting for you!!
Me: 28, mild PCOS, history of large cysts that rupture, stage 1 endometriosis resulting in severe abdominal pain, lap to remove endo and adhesions (4/28), HSG shows clear tubes.
Clomid 50mg (6/15) - no response
Clomid 100mg (8/15) - scan shows ONE follicle!!
DH: 34, perfect in every way
TTC since August 2014
First ever BFP October 22!! :bfp:

http://wishingformyrainbow.blogspot.co.uk/

My Ovulation Chart
Little_Bits
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby char_ox » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:29 am

Thanks so much little_bits I'm so shocked I have :-) I had what I'm thinking was ovulation spotting and cramps on cd20, turned red one wipe then nothing since - also AF like cramps.. I'm worried my temp will go down tomorrow now lol.
Wicked that's great news I have everything crossed for you!! Rise temp rise temp lol..
I haven't noticed much happening at the moment, feeling twinges here and near near my right hip bone area, but could be gas :p have you been experiencing anything?
BABY DUSTT *********** xx
char_ox
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Little_Bits » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:54 pm

Haha, I'm always worried about my temps and sometimes I want to go to sleep just so I can take my temperature the next day (although I know it's all about the big picture!). I'm terrified my temp will go back down tomorrow and all this hope that I actually O'd on my own will be lost. It's still too early to know anything, but a few days ago I had very painful sharp stabbing feelings on my right lower hip bone, and from my ultrasound I know my follicle was on the right (so maybe I was projecting?) I know it'll be another week before I notice anything - PMS or otherwise!
Baby dust to you too!!
Me: 28, mild PCOS, history of large cysts that rupture, stage 1 endometriosis resulting in severe abdominal pain, lap to remove endo and adhesions (4/28), HSG shows clear tubes.
TTC since August 2014

My Ovulation Chart
Little_Bits
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby char_ox » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:53 am

I'm exactly the same, it's almost exciting to see how it will be the next day lol! How is your temp this morning.? Mine is at its lowest I don't really understand :(
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (214.62 KiB) Viewed 1443 times
char_ox
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Little_Bits » Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:39 am

Hey char_ox - my temps have finally picked up a bit to my normal post-o levels. Try not to worry too much about that one temp - you're looking for an overall trend, not each temperature on its own... although it's not too early for that to be an implantation dip! Anything that changed last night from a colder evening when you didn't have enough covers on to sleeping with your mouth open can change your temp like that. Wait 'til tomorrow and the next day and see what happens before you panic. I know it's hard to wait, because it would be so much better to know RIGHT NOW! Can you add your chart to your signature so you don't have to attach it each time?
TTC since August 2014

My Ovulation Chart
Little_Bits
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby char_ox » Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:15 am

Glad to hear yours are getting there.. It's so hard to not think about it tho isn't it? Might just be me I get to anxious lol.
I temp vaginally too by the way, nothing was different but I guess we shall soon see going by the next few temps!

I don't have a clue how to do that lol that's why I have been attatching pictures hehe could you explain and I will try :-)
char_ox
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Little_Bits » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:52 pm

It's actually pretty easy to add the chart to your signature. First sign into FF in a web browser (I don't know how to do it in the app!). On the top bar, hover over "Sharing" and click "Get Code". The code you want is bbCode - copy that code. Then come back to TWW and on the top left click on "User Control Panel", and then choose, "Profile". and then "Edit Signature". Just paste the code in there, and your chart will automatically update!
I'm also trying not to think about it, because then I just work myself up into a frenzy! Just gotta keep living and look towards the future just in case :)
TTC since August 2014

My Ovulation Chart
Little_Bits
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby char_ox » Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:09 pm

Thank you I will try it out let me know if it works :-)

Defiantly the way to think... I'm trying to not obsess too much hehe
char_ox
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Little_Bits » Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:59 pm

You're back above the cover line and looking good! Very exciting! I know it's still too early for anything to be happening, but I'm sending lots of baby dust your way and praying its your cycle!
TTC since August 2014

My Ovulation Chart
Little_Bits
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby char_ox » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:06 am

Little bits what do you think today? Really bummed down someone suggested maybe I didn't even ovulate? Possible? I'm so confused :( thanks for your hope x
char_ox
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Little_Bits » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:58 am

Hmm, well it's possible you didn't ovulate, but I wouldn't say today's temps mean you definitely didn't! The coverline is just an imaginary line - some women have borderline temps in their LP and that's okay. The only real way to know if you ovulated is if you get a BFP or your period at the end of 14 days. Miserable, isn't it? I have had a few times in the past where it looked like I ovulated and I even stayed above the coverline for several days but in reality nothing was happening. It's so frustrating to wait and see, isn't it? I'll keep my fingers crossed for more high temps tomorrow!
TTC since August 2014

My Ovulation Chart
Little_Bits
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby char_ox » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:44 am

Yeah I'm due on my period in 4days time, going by last month. I will let you know what happens, thanks so much for your advice.
How is everything with you
char_ox
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Little_Bits » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:59 pm

Is your LP only 11 days long? That's quite short and might be a problem for pregnancy. Don't pay attention to hoe long your cycle was but how long your LP was for the past few cycles. I'll check back on your temps tomorrow!
TTC since August 2014

My Ovulation Chart
Little_Bits
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby char_ox » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:35 pm

This is my fort month checking and tracking. So I don't have a clue how long my lp is. I was told I never ovulate because I'm over weight! Temp updated today :-) hoping I have a normal lp :/
char_ox
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Next

Return to PCOS Support