Ovulated naturally! 4dpo

TTC with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome? Find support here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

How does my chart look

Not looking great
No votes
Looks promising
No votes
Great chart!
No votes

Total votes : 0

Re: Ovulated naturally! 4dpo

Postby char_ox » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:36 pm

First month***
char_ox
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Little_Bits » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:49 pm

Glad to see your temp back up! The trend definitely looks like you ovulated. I'd suspect you LP is more off a normal length (14 days), so if you did O you still have 6 more days until you test or AF arrives. It might be a day earlier or later, but very short LP are rare. My temp went up again today too, but I'm only 6dpo and it feels like it's going incredibly sloooow! How about you?
Me: 28, mild PCOS, history of large cysts that rupture, stage 1 endometriosis resulting in severe abdominal pain, lap to remove endo and adhesions (4/28), HSG shows clear tubes.
Clomid 50mg (6/15) - no response
Clomid 100mg (8/15) - scan shows ONE follicle!!
DH: 34, perfect in every way
TTC since August 2014
First ever BFP October 22!! :bfp:

http://wishingformyrainbow.blogspot.co.uk/

My Ovulation Chart
Little_Bits
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby char_ox » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:55 am

I'm thinking now maybe low progesterone? As low temps near my cover line? Completely agree it's dragging so much lol really hope your temp stays high! Would be great to see you get a BFP! :-)
char_ox
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Little_Bits » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:00 am

Yay, you've got another high temp today! Mine also went up, but that's because I had a few celebratory glasses of wine last night because I was offered a job and had to celebrate. I'll see what my temp does tomorrow, as that will be a better indication. I'm only 7dpo, but I feel like I should be almost at the end of this wait instead of half way. Anything that feels like a sympton today is probably just an effect of the wine yesterday. Also, I've only really had one other TWW, after that miserable 118 day cycle. All the others have either been brought on my Provera, or I wasn't temping so I had no idea I was in the TWW. How are you doing today?
Me: 28, mild PCOS, history of large cysts that rupture, stage 1 endometriosis resulting in severe abdominal pain, lap to remove endo and adhesions (4/28), HSG shows clear tubes.
TTC since August 2014

My Ovulation Chart
Little_Bits
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby char_ox » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:42 am

Congratulations on the new job! That's awesome news !!!
Yes could be the wine, my fingers are crossed for you for more high temps. I know how you feel there, this is my first tww for ages too. That I know of anyway as this is my first month charting and my gynaecologist in June told me nothing would happen until I lost weight :/
I'm due AF in 2 days time I got a bfn this morning 9dpo today. Don't really feel any different than usual, my cm dried right up yesterday and after a bowel movement today I got some clear stretchy cm but nothing like it since not that I have checked lol
X
char_ox
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Little_Bits » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:46 am

I wouldn't be too concerned about a BFN just yet, especially at 9dpo! Most very faint positives don't even happen until 10dpo, and even then it's pretty iffy. I would say you're not out until AF shows or you're more than 14dpo without a BFP (and even then you might still have a chance!)

My stomach is acting very weird today, not at all normal for post-drinking. Basically, I can't stop going #2! Every time I go to the bathroom, more comes out of me and I don' t know where it's coming from. My stomach and intestines feel pretty rumbly and upset, but I'm not taking this as a sign, just as something weird to note. I'm off to my new job today to sign my contract, so hoping the work will make everything pass quickly!
TTC since August 2014

My Ovulation Chart
Little_Bits
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby char_ox » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:56 am

That is good to hear, need to take my mind off it for a few days and what will be will be lol.

I was going to say sounds non drinking related, maybe something off you ate?
Good luck today! I bet it does pass super quick now on...
Keep me updated :-)
char_ox
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Little_Bits » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:44 am

Yeah, I thought back to my food but I had pretty boring stuff as usual - pasta, leftovers, scrambled eggs. Hoping it gets better before I start work Monday! I'm trying to eat carefully today just in case (this morning only had oatmeal!)

It's so hard not to count down the hours and the days, isn't it? Argh, I feel like I could tear my hair out!!
TTC since August 2014

My Ovulation Chart
Little_Bits
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby char_ox » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:56 pm

How are you feeling today? Hopefully better :-)
Yeah the wait is horrible sometimes isn't it... I'm trying not to symptom spot. Had af like cramping most of yesterday afternoon and kept having that feeling to go check and see if I'm on.. Nothing yet tho. Cd33 today. 10dpo and af is due tomorrow going by last cycle length lol
char_ox
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Little_Bits » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:21 am

Yesterday I had what felt like heartburn and then I couldn't stop burping, my stomach was latterly churning around and bubbling! All I've eaten so far today is a banana, so I hope the rest of the day will be better. I had dreams all night about getting a triphasic pattern on my chart, and then about faking my temperatures (why would I do that?!). I woke up and had a really low temp (36.6) which I thought was weird but then I realized I was inserting the thermometer funny so I did it right after and had a more normal reading of 36.54, which I'm keeping.

I'm only 8 dpo today, which means I've really got 6 more days of waiting. If AF doesn't come tomorrow, for you, it might be a good idea to wait until 14 dpo to test, as everything I read points to this bring the most likely like to get a real BFP or BFN.

I've got a busy day and weekend ahead of me thank goodness, but I think I might be tempted to test on Sunday with a cheapie - I'd sure like to know before my first day of work on Monday! I know it'll probably be too early anyway, but I feel like I gotta at least try! Let me know how today goes for you :)
TTC since August 2014

My Ovulation Chart
Little_Bits
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby char_ox » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:15 am

Dreams are so weird ain't they.. Completely there with you I had a dream the other night af was flooding lol glad that didn't come true lol!!

That could have been a normal temp, sometimes i temp after my original temp and it's down a little bit? Maybe 2mins inbetween.

I was thinking the same to just wait and see if I come on tomorrow if no then test the next morning which will make me 12dpo :)

Good luck with testing, I know what you mean we just want to know the wait is horribly long I think haha! I will update if anything happens
char_ox
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Little_Bits » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:17 pm

So the rest of my day passed pretty quickly, and my stomach calmed down (thank goodness!) and only had a few micro headaches and weird cramps. They're probably normal and I'm only noticing them because I'm so anxious!

I realized I made a typo earlier - my first temp this morning was 36.36, amd my second one 36,54. I think it's still okay to choose the second one as they were within a minute of each other - I definitely did the first one wrong!

I also feel so tired - it's 10pm on a Friday and I'm about to go to sleep! And then I tell myself, I'm nearly always tired! It's so hard to figure out what's a symptom and what's life. Well, it's bedtime for me, see you tomorrow!
TTC since August 2014

My Ovulation Chart
Little_Bits
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby char_ox » Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:26 am

Hi how are you doing today? Haven't managed to get on for a while - lack of Internet lol!
char_ox
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby char_ox » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:15 am

Update ****
Fmu Internet cheapy 13 dpo
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (133.19 KiB) Viewed 700 times
char_ox
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Little_Bits » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:04 pm

OH MY GOODNESS!! I SEE A LINE!!!!!

Test again tomorrow so we can see the progression! How do you feel?!

:happyforyou: :yay: :sticky: :bfp: :cong:
TTC since August 2014

My Ovulation Chart
Little_Bits
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to PCOS Support