PCOS, clomid & Injections

TTC with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome? Find support here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

PCOS, clomid & Injections

Postby ada25 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:11 pm

Hi All, i was diagnosed with PCOS and my doctor gave me clomid and FSH, LH and HCG Injections (menotropin and gonadotropin). I tried 2 rounds of this treatment and it is still a BFN. I decided to stop the treatment because i'm getting so frustrated and stress nd plus it is really expensive. Anyone experienced taking this combination of meds? shall i continue this treatment or try something else? I bought vitex (nature's way) but still thinking if i should take them... HELP?! any suggestions..... so desperate... TTC for 3years now...

P.S.
3years on metformin...
ada25

Re: PCOS, clomid & Injections

Postby korah1987 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:35 pm

Hey I'm not on all those other things but I just picked up my first round of clomid, after failing with just metformin. Just looking for people to talk to, I guess. Already feeling burnt out before even starting. I'm on cd52 so starting to get impatient waiting for af :( Baby dust to you! ♡
korah1987

Re: PCOS, clomid & Injections

Postby Meg* » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:10 am

Hi all,
This year I have done 4 cycles of clomid, 2 of IVF and now on metformin with femara.
I would say I have had most success recently as my cycles are down from 35 -60 days to this cycle probably being 28 days, produced 3 dominant follicles and ovulated on day 14 with out the trigger shot. Everyone reacts to the drugs differently though and its about finding what works for you.
Good luck!
Meg*
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to PCOS Support