TTC PCOS WITH ONE OVARY LEFT

TTC with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome? Find support here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC PCOS WITH ONE OVARY LEFT

Postby Native.bella » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:56 pm

Hello ladies I dont know how I`ve TTC for so long and never found this place! Heaven on earth eh? Anyways I`m a PCOS cyster and about 7 years ago I had a huge pain in my abdomen, low and behold it was a 4 pound cyst (volleyball sized) on my ovary and it ended up crushing my ovary along with it, thus resulting in emergency removal of my right ovary and the huge cyst. I had to surgery, still have the left ovary remaining, and six months later I got a BFP without even TTC with my beautiful daughter. I`ve just started TTC for the last year with no such luck and have never got a POS OPK. So I decided to find a new doctor to thoroughly research this with me as I feel I`m not ovulating. I take Metformin as much as my tummy can handle it, but Yesterday my doctor perscribed me Provera for 10 days and then Clomid 50 mg for 5 days (CD 5-10) Anyone have similar issue and had great luck with these three meds? I feel like I have everything against me as I have irregular cycles, no ovulation, and one ovary. Help me ladies! Thanks!
Native.bella

Re: TTC PCOS WITH ONE OVARY LEFT

Postby MrsBakes » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:56 pm

I'm not in meds, but I too have pcos and one ovary. I understand your pain. This is my first month TTC in 6 years, I have no children , hoping for a rainbow baby
MrsBakes
Friend

Return to PCOS Support