TTC PCOS WITH ONE OVARY LEFT

TTC with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome? Find support here!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

TTC PCOS WITH ONE OVARY LEFT

Postby Native.bella » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:56 pm

Hello ladies I dont know how I`ve TTC for so long and never found this place! Heaven on earth eh? Anyways I`m a PCOS cyster and about 7 years ago I had a huge pain in my abdomen, low and behold it was a 4 pound cyst (volleyball sized) on my ovary and it ended up crushing my ovary along with it, thus resulting in emergency removal of my right ovary and the huge cyst. I had to surgery, still have the left ovary remaining, and six months later I got a BFP without even TTC with my beautiful daughter. I`ve just started TTC for the last year with no such luck and have never got a POS OPK. So I decided to find a new doctor to thoroughly research this with me as I feel I`m not ovulating. I take Metformin as much as my tummy can handle it, but Yesterday my doctor perscribed me Provera for 10 days and then Clomid 50 mg for 5 days (CD 5-10) Anyone have similar issue and had great luck with these three meds? I feel like I have everything against me as I have irregular cycles, no ovulation, and one ovary. Help me ladies! Thanks!
Native.bella

Re: TTC PCOS WITH ONE OVARY LEFT

Postby MrsBakes » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:56 pm

I'm not in meds, but I too have pcos and one ovary. I understand your pain. This is my first month TTC in 6 years, I have no children , hoping for a rainbow baby
MrsBakes
Friend

Postby Caprice » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:02 pm

I just want to wish you the best of luck. Here's to hoping things work out for you. You're doing it all perfectly well. My prayers are with you. Don't be disheartened, please. You can do this! Keep us updated on how it goes.
Caprice
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby AmySmith » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:40 am

Hey, there! I suffer from PCOS. So I can relate to your experience. Good luck to you! I really hope this somehow works out. Sending you lots of prayers and baby dust. It's unlikely, but I hope it happens.
AmySmith
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby EstrellaS » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:45 am

I can understand what you're going through. I've had a similarly tough journey. PCOS is a sad situation to be in. I hope things get better for you. You definitely deserve better than this. Sending you my support and love. You can get through this! I really hope it happens.
EstrellaS
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to PCOS Support