Pcos and OPK'S

TTC with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome? Find support here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Pcos and OPK'S

Postby kw2323 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:31 am

Hello everyone,
I have been trying to get pregnant for 2 years. Just recently I have decided to use clearblue digital ovulation tests. I seem to be running into a issue with these and I'm wondering if my pcos is the cause. I've been to the doctor to check my ovaries and he said everything looks normal and didn't say anything about cysts or anything that would stop me from becoming pregnant. I've taken 13 opks and I've had 8 days of blinking smiley face which mean high fertility. I haven't reached my peak yet according to this opk. We BD on my first High fertility day and also prior to taking the tests. I've been having a lot of headaches and feeling of nausea and my stomach feels like I'm cramping slightly. I don't know if it's just nerves from taking opks or if I'm about to start. (I have irregular periods) which I have been regular the pass couple of months. Just need some support or answers out there if someone has done this or something similar. Thanks :)
kw2323

Re: Pcos and OPK'S

Postby Ladybug&babybugs » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:58 pm

This is a late reply. Did you get a bfp?
Ladybug&babybugs
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Re: Pcos and OPK'S

Postby kw2323 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:44 am

I did not. I am still trying. I am not using clear blue opks at the moment either.
kw2323

Return to PCOS Support